The Face of The Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
This picture may answer a lot of questions about the Sith and Christopher Lee. Check it out- members.aol.com/~jjqueenan/dookuface.jpg

finti
Not!!!!!

theEviljedi
What do you mean? That is the face of Christopher Lee.

finti
Doesnt answere a lot of questions though!!!

Ratcat
This is rather old EJ, I had a similar editing of this select at the time on my site and I'm not sure what you think it answers.

In fact, if you turn your head on it's side and squint a bit it almost looks like Jango Fetts helmet. Try it, lay your head on your right shoulder and you will see what I mean.

theEviljedi
"This is rather old EJ, I had a similar editing of this select at the time on my site and I'm not sure what you think it answers."

Then why didn't you post something as detailed as this on your site? This is the first time I could actually make out Christopher Lee. And when I turn my head I don't see anything.roll eyes (sarcastic)

theEviljedi
Well if that didn't reveal much about the Sith maybe this will-www.starwars-union.de/int...ewsith.htm

queeq
Chyren has changed his mind about the identity several times now. I like his ideas, but a while back he was sure Tyrannus was going to be a guys with tentacles on his head. He also used the select pic with the so-called "flame sabre" - thing to reveal Mr. Octopus. So I don't know. I do believe Lee is going to have a major and impressive role, but I'm still not convinced he is Tyrannus. I'm not EXcluding the possibility, but all the evidence Chyren gives is circumstancial. He'd flame me for saying this, but lucky for me he's not around here.

Is he? eek!

queeq abides

Dim
No..
EJ, just because Chyren always thinks he's right doesn't me you have to think that...I personally do think that Lee is going to be Tyranus...but it's not because of anything that he's said.

queeq
There was something else that dawned on me today after reading this thread. McCallum once said they were looking for the Dooku-part for someone more typically evil. I remember thinking "More typical than Lee, the ultimate vampire?" But my other thought was why? Because they needed an evil person, or someone to throw us off as being evil? This is an interesting topic. So far the only official typification of Lee is that he is a charismatic rebel Jedi. He do believe he is up to no good, but on the other hand he might turn out to be a good guy when the purge begins, when he sees what he has caused. After all, Lee's character has a beard, you know.

queeq abides

theEviljedi
I'm not saying Chyren is right but I am saying that this is good speculation.smile

queeq
He always has good speculation. Even when he changes his mind all the time.

queeq abides

theEviljedi
That is true.laughing out loud

queeq
*Han Solo voice* I know...

queeq abides

Darth Daft
I actually rather enjoyed reading his thoughts on Lee/Tyrannus. Thanx for the link EJ.
Christopher Lee is one of my all-time favourite actors and something tells me his character will become a favourite of many Star Wars fans all over the world. I would just love for him to be part evil / part good. It would be so good for him to be neither a Light Jedi nor a Dark Jedi, much like what Mara Jade was reffered as in some EU stories.

Gundark
I really can't make anything definitive out of those pics. I guess I'm brain dead. stick out tongue

finti
I agree with you gundark, not that you are brain dead, but those picture is just, well it doesn`t reveal a lot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.