Super Smash Brother Melee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
anybody play this game?

Captain REX
Yeah, I've played it. It was one my first GameCube games. I beat it two years ago.

VallejoKid707
I have it. I still havent beat it though since Im been playing other games. Right now, im in the process of playing Simpsons Hit & Run.

Hegemon875
I thought the N64 version was better, the controls reacted faster.

royal_jester
I really enjoyed this game because my best bud didn't know how to play so I kept beating him.

But anyways yes this game rocked in its timebig grin

The Force
it was also the first game i got and it still rocks

J_To_The_P
This was my first GameCube game, I played it all before I got my GameCube, and played it all March 2002, before I got the beautiful....wonderful...perfection...Resident Evil REmake. Oh those days...*drools uncontrollably*

jasonfreak2875
Its awesome!

LilMimister006
melee's fun smile

The Force
what's your fave character? mine's falco smile

gambit88
melee is one of the best games ever made its fast paced fairly good graphics lots of things to do so you won't be bored with it and you get to put all nintendos stars against each other my fav character is ROY but i really like falco

The Force
cool thumb up

Lulu
I have it. think its great. I still haven't beat it.

DracotheDragon
cool Super Smash Bros. Melee is the BEST game on the Gamecube! I mean, Bloody Roar was OK, but SSBM Kicks ass! smokin'

thorncrawler
this is the only game that i play on gc, i will not play anything else

DracotheDragon
Right on! Here's to u and SSBM! beer

supershane
you guys need to find a hobbie fast

The Force
hey, i made a topic about this game to, i't awesome eek! and falco rocks rock

The Force
you haven't beaten it huh *shrugs*

Tex
merging threads...merged

The Force
thanks tex thumb up

Lulu
i havent really played it that much

DracotheDragon
ya, ive played it, it is the GREATEST game for the gamecube, there is only ONE person who can beat me (im not bragging whistle )!

The Force
and that's me wink stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.