forum rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hater
why the forum rules???

since i've been here,i havent heard anybody break any of the rules you've listed(in the episode 3 forum)

this is a great forum and it has great members that post here...none that i have seen have been out of line

i have seen rules being broken in other forums on this site...

is that why u made the rules???

i was just curious about this because u set rules here,but nobody set any rules for the other forums

and this is like the only forum that doesnt get out of line IMO

yerssot
rules are needed and the mod deceides about what can and can't,
it's all up to him or her and his/her actions should never be questioned

Darth Hater
why should they never be questioned??????

is this the nazi forum now???

i was just curious why he posted the rules now...

i'm not saying they shouldnt be posted or that there shouldnt be rules because there should be rules...

i was just wondering if there was a specific reason why the rules were posted now

i'm not bashing lance or anything like that in any way...

i know he has good reasons for doing so...

i was just curious...thats all

but to say he shouldnt be questioned is ridiculous

yerssot
those rules are the rules like they are on every forum, they're the basic "play it nice", and if that's your way of thinking it's a nazi forum, because there are rules, that's quite strange

Darth Hater
NO yerssot,i did not mean this is a nazi forum because of the rules

i said that because you said i shouldn't question him

NOT because of the rules

yerssot
well, the idea is that the decisions of the admin are final and undisputable, that's logic since (s)he is the big boss, the creator of the forum, that admin appoints mods, because he can't be on all the time and can't check out every single thread, so those mods have the same power in their own section as the admin, they're his extension, his right hand, so from that point of view, it's still the same; a decision of the mod can't be undone and is indisputable EXCEPT when the admin disagrees with an action of a mod

Darth Hater
you don't get what i'm saying yerss

i'm NOT saying there shouldnt be rules

i'm not saying he should remove the post

i'm not saying he shouldn't have posted the rules

i was just wondering if there was a specific reason why he posted the rules NOW

in the other forums,people were saying things that shouldnt be alllowed period...and i was wondering if that was his reason for posting them now

that's all

Captain REX
Wow, pointless bickering! Maybe they just posted the rules because Lance was just made moderator not too long ago and was following other mods such as myself in making a rules thread.

Darth Hater
maybe

maybe not

i just was curious

no need to make a big deal

finti
if you want answers to this rules question use the pm system

LanceWindu
The reason is plain and simple.

Fair warning to any future troublesome members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.