Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
this is a very old nintendo game omg it was fun though it was really easy to kill the aliens but it had cool wepons and it was just a classic i luv old games i hate the newer shit i think it sucks to be honest

ragesRemorse
wasnt it called Xenomorprh? well there was a game to come out for PS2 called "aliens Colonial marine" It was going to take place after the second movie, a search and rescue team was to land and you would take control of the searchand rescue team. It was going to be played in the game style of Ghost recon. It was hyped up for a ground breaking game. It was supposed to be released May 2002, but it was cancelled. i had reservations for it. you can even get screen shots and info off the web about it. Instesad they chose to go with a dumbass game like aliens VS predator exticntion. This is a great and most prfotable franchinse. why do people keep fu*cking it up. Does anyone know why this game was cancelled or why the aliens and predator movies went south. Why does holly wood fu*ck good shit up

Morgoths_Wrath
Aliens exist

SaTsuJiN
Xenophobe I believe and yes it was a fun game.. me and my sister used to attempt to beat it and die all the time

ChickinMeat
only alien game i have really played proporly is Alien3 on the amiga, basically the same as the one on the SNES. Great game.

SaTsuJiN
for the ultimate alien/predator experience i'd still reccomend Alien vs Predator for PC by sierra/fox interactive.. very nice sound (and pretty decent graphics by todays standards)

ChickinMeat
i had a quick go on that game at a LAN cafe place, i was a marine, i got absolutly slaughtered!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.