whats ur fav football game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
mine is blitz for playstation one this game rules me and my buddy put it on long qurters and the score was like 110 to like 115 it was fun as hell only game u could score like full field each time the newer games r just so confuesing and dumb they wory more about the grapichs then to make it fun like blitz is

alic88
FIFA 2003 absolutely rules. it is my favourite game EVER

mah
Football as in the real football would be the Pro Evolution Soccer series.

yerssot
I think deniro is refering to american football

KidRock
i love NCAA 2004 and Madden 2004 i play online over ps2 online ALL the time. if any of you play those games online PM me if u wanna loose smile

ragesRemorse
NcAA 2004 ALL THE WAY .

madden is for rookies lol

KidRock
yea i like NCAA more then Madden

dean7879
pro evolution soccer

DanZeke25
I liked Blitz a lot for Nitendo 64 and as deniro said its fun with all the high scoring games... i think one-time it was 136-130 at the end of an regulation once.... and it can be 4th and 92 and you still have a chance of getting the first down... but when it came out for playstation 2 i just never liked it like i did with N64.... now my favorite is Madden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.