sith or jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
post you reason why also.....mine sith rule of course...

jessica69
same

LanceWindu
Sorry bro, but this doesn't deal soley with Episode 3.

So, I'm moving it to Star Wars Literature and Expanded Universe.

Moving--Moved.

genral zink
Koolio foolio...

I would go with Sith. They kick ass!

Ness
ha ha ha

JediHDM
i would have to say Jedi...more willpower, longer lifespan, better looking...

shaber
Sith fall into Hell equivalent on their death.

Darth Revan
the Sith kick the jedi's asses, but honestly, I wouldn't do a lot of the stuff that the Sith do myself... I would be like Jolee Bindo in KotOR--mostly good but don't agree with a lot of the jedi council's rules. Some of them are just...well... pointless. So in real life I would be not really either. In a game or something though I would be Sith cause they KICK ASS!!!!!

LanceWindu
I have to go with Jedi...

Julie
jedi...ha take that sith

strega13
sith easy , the jedi order is only composed of self righteous pansies

slinger
I say the Sith are cooler, but the Rule of Two is stupid.

Hegemon875
I thought Darth Maul was the coolest character in any of the StarWars movies so I pick Sith rock

Volundro Ramm
neither. I hate the Jedi and the sith. I dont believe in this force they talk about. Just give me a good blaster and maybe a rocket pack.

Rascal
I would be a jedi

Darth_Revan00
Darth Maul Sux

He got killed by a padawan and u still call him a sith lord

I go with the sith because I like Darth Revan, Darth Vader, emperor Palpatine, and Dooku Happy Dance

Creechuur
Is this about who you like better or who you would align yourselves with

Sith = cooler, but I'm a Jedi at heart.

Ken Benobi
Jedi, because Vader trumped Palpatine in ROTJ

And they look better and their teeth aren't yellow....

§pearhead
Eh, I'd probably go Jedi, but violate some rules...ah well, plus Jedi don't turn malformed messed

Jedi Priestess
now whats with THATS sig? laughing

Fearnix
sith because they are soo ****ing cool.
I would be like vader but with good looks and use a two handed light saber rock

Sith Master X
SITH! evil face

Ken Benobi
big grin my new sig followed my discovery you turned to the dark side JP!

There is still good in you, I know it.....

Shadow_King
well i go with Sith/Jedi but i had to click on one so i decided to click on jedi.

John:Spartan117
Jedi, the Sith believe in oppresing and slaughtering others ... things i just could not do

Master Revan
Sith more power and sense of surroundings

Master Kadub
I thought Maul was the ultimate sith lord, and had lucas developed him in the OT, he would've never died in TPM....

but man, the JEDI are the guardians of the universe.....
Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi Wan and Luke Skywalker , are the flames that light the galaxy..
the sign or justice and hope....

I dont put Yoda in that catagory, because he was even better than them....

Sesse
Very hard to say...

Being a jedi pretty much sucks. Code forbids one from doing anything fun. Duties seem to be way too often diplomatic negotiations and such.

Sith on the other hand are free, but in the end their freedom turns into slavery. Hating from dawn to dusk... It wouldnt be much fun.

I admit. It would be cool to be a jedi for 1 day... Or a week. But to devote ones life fully for public service? That is a great price.

If I hard to choose I would take Jedi. Boring maybe, but at least I would never be alone...

Bar-en-Danwedh
sith....

because in the prequels even yoda can't sense the dark side in palpy.

whats worse is that he says he can sense the darkside in Doku... after doku hired out a stadium to exicute three jedi... sent in an army of droids to kill hundreds of jedi... sliced off anis hand, and beat up obi...
then yoda says :"the dark side i sense in you"

shea... real sharp there, those jedi.

SITH ALL THE WAY!!!
(+ they've got Christopher Lee)

.::Levi@than::.
Jedi- coz good always prevails

Manôkhâu
Not really.
I'm evil at heart-Sithy all the way! evil face
Or Krath....evil face

Master Revan
Sith seems to have a short life spanned but that does't mean anything to me.

kanis
alien I'd rather be a jedi than a sith, because with the jedi you have some one watching your back but with the sith they can be the one who kills you for a higher position.

Master Kadub
Well said Leviathan.....enuff said.....

nano_probex
I'd have to be sith! Darth Vader and Emporer Palpatine are the coolest Star Wars characters! GO VADER!

Thirst
i would be neither. I'd be like Jacen and have both side's power. =/

according to The Unifying Force there is no Sith or Jedi. There's just the Force.

Selket
weakness pervades this galaxy. how do i know this? take a good look at the newage movement, full of nothing but saps moaning on and on about "love and light", and absolving your karma and what not. Self righteous guilt trips if you ask me! The sith show the darker and reality based side of being. they show that weakness ends in failure. granted most of them were weak in that they could not control thier petty desires and motivations and in the end it destroyed them one way or the other. THAT'S not the point. the point is that the sith ideal unlike the jedi modus operandi yeilds power...GREAT power. the secrets of the sith are real as you and i. take a look at anton laveys works, and nietzche's as well. these two would undoubtedly be nominated sith lords were this the star wars universe (and due to the laws of probability it very well could be). to be free from guilt and remorse are two of the mainstays of sith philosophy and i adhere to them in my life. the jedi always win through some lucky break or a double team effort. Tis quite pathetic really. sitting in thier councils meandering about with dogma as thier swords instead of the power they should weild. the force is a gift it should be used as YOU see fit, not some stuffy council. the sith know this and thus do they gain my respect.

domini sith et eternum

Selket
those who fear backstabbing should be strong enough to withstand it
those who fear short life spans should be powerful enough to stay alive
those who fear darkness should be shut away in darkness
those who adhere to light should be thrown into the sun
and those who cannot handle the fact that the ways of the sith are raw and pure should be dealt with as any sith would see fit.

yes i am passionate...what about it

Jodo kast
I would'nt like to be aligned with any of the two .I would prefer to be a rogue jedi.

Gemini no Saga
Sith , cause i like the dark side , red lightsaber and dark clothes.

Stealth Agent
Thats completely where im at but i might lead to be a rogue jedi because i dont like all the jedi rules + jedi's never get laid cool

Jedi Priestess
Sith~~dark side all the way baby! evil face

Jodo kast
THat's just what the jedi do!

flamewielder
i would go jedi cuz if i ever decide to go to the dark side.. ten i can..but its harder to change from bad to good smile

Sicky666
The Sith, because it fits better to my character than the Jedi do...

LarienD
the jedi rule, they can stop any sith power!

darktim1
I would have to be a jedi because they are so mysterious.

Aleera1138
Jedi All the way...As for Darth Maul, he was also an Apprentice as why Obi-Wan kicked his butt...LOLbig grin

Darth Surgent
It's all about the dark side...

Sicky666
"Don't underestimate the Dark side of the Force"

Are the Jedi able to reincarnate like Palpatine did?

Zachara
I choose Jedi.
Sure Sith get more money and more technologie (KOTOR related), but they are evil. Being Sith is a constant circle of death (pupil kills the master or master kills pupil...ect) and the things that they do (pain, suffering..ect), it doesn't suit me. Sith are too power hungry for me, they're like inter-galactic parasites.
If the majority of people were Sith (which, seeing this forum and others, is quite true), let's face it, then we would be in real crap.

Selket
as we can see the world is crap.

and as we can see. its morals that everyone is FIGHTING FOR.

the strong should simply dominate.

keep the weak in line i say..

keep...the weak in line.....

Mandorallen
jedi by far,

we got the council......biatch. til anikan kills us all expept for yoda and obi wan.

Sicky666
I will destroy the new Jedi-temple....
Haha...

mosh16137
sith--jedi training is too strict(lol i cant even stand school)

Stealth Agent
actually now i think bout it i'd definately be a jedi no rogue bull shit just a jedi, at heart im always the good guy

Darth_Nefarus
The Jedi are a symbiote with their society and all life, while the Sith are a parasite. Jedi all the way.

Jackie Malfoy
I would be on the Sith side.Why?Because I am evil.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.