no more f***in' orlando bloom or johnny depp threadz k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My name is Neo9
im freakin' sick and tired of u ppl goin' around so whoze hotter johnny depp or orlando bloom? omg hez so hot!...DIS IS NOT A HOT ACTORZ FORUM, TO BE HONEST U, (BESIDES THE FACT DAT IM A GUY) U THINK I GIVE A FLYIN' F***?

vvvrulz
Hear Hear !!

smile

Evil Dead
Funny thing is..........these chicks must be lesbians. Depp and Bloom are both built like 12 year old girls.

o kiMMii o
they should get laid... laughing out loud

chico23
I have to agree...

vvvrulz
Not only are they built like em, they look like em too.

cogger15
you guy are just jealous. they are both extremely hott and talented actors.

SWSsuperfan
i don't think any of em r hot!
Johnny's like 40 yrs old and orlando bloom.....well.....he needs to stop doing fantasy movie and start getting serious!pirate

yerssot
ok, er... if you guys payed attention, there's a forum dedicated to actors and actresses, any threads about Depp or Bloom or ANY other actor/actress will be send to said section

hobbit_lover
you guys suck!!!! just because some girls like me like johnny depp or Orlando bloom why should you care its our life we can think whatever we want and we can post how many johnny depp or Orlando bloom threads as we want to soo F**k off and johnny depp doesn't look like a girl!!

lil bitchiness
Well My name is Neo9 if you'd just pay a bit more attention you'd see that there is a seperate forum for all that which you do not need to visit, but cos ''we sux, and ppl who r goin round sayin whoz hot, and u dnt giv a flyin fck, and dis is not a hot actorz forum'' they made another forum, just for that....

Who cared if you give a flyin' f*** or not?! I certanly dont....

Kes, please close this thread..its gonna get ugly...

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

Kes
Ok like it was said theres a forum for the celebs so no more threads about no more actors threads!
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.