5 planets of EP2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
In the "On Location" with Gavin they mention that there's 5 planets featured in EP2..What are they?

Courasant
Tatooine
Naboo

Kashyyk? (filming in South America)
Alderaan?
Hoth? (I heard something about snow?)
Dagaboh?

Ratcat
Well actually Gavin says 5 universes, however most have taklen this to mean planets, though he could mean envirnments within planets.

King Jedi
I'd say:
1: Naboo
2: Tatooine
3: Coruscant
4: Alderaan
5: A brand new planet, or Malastare

UnknownBountyHunter
I want Kashyyyk sad

Notice how The Maker doesn't give definite answers on the topics with definite answers. Shows he's a phony.

King Jedi
I'll get slated for this, but if he is a Lucas employee then I don't want him telling us definate answers.

UnknownBountyHunter
<slaps KingJedi upside the head> <apologizes to KingJedi> <SLAPS HIM AGAIN!>

Lucas employee my big German tush!

King Jedi
I said I'd get slated for it!!!!!

Dim
And you were right...

<hands KJ a icepack>

I want to see Kashyyyk and Alderaan...

Xizor
My list of Ep2 planets
1) Coruscant
2) Tatooine
3) Naboo
4) Alderaan
5) Mandalore(clone factories)

My List of Ep3 planets
1) Coruscant
2) Tatooine
3) Naboo
4) Alderaan
5) Kashyykk
6) Dagobah

My List of planets I'd still like to see
1) Corellia
2) Mon Calamari
3) Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa
4) Ord Mantell
5) Chandrilla
6) Carida
7) Kessel

Darth Daft
My five planets of Episode 2 are:

1: Naboo
2: Coruscant
3: Tatooine
4: Alderaan
5: Malastare (rocky planet as seen in Star Wars Episode 1 Racer game)

My four planets for Episode 3 are:

1: Coruscant
2: Dagobah
3: Alderaan
4: Baroonda (where Obi-Wan and Anakin battle takes place)

King Jedi
Did you make Baroonda up or is it in the EU?

Darth Daft
Baroonda is a jungle/volcano planet seen in Star Wars Episode 1 Racer. You should play it. It also has Malastare in it and it's a dark rocky world, possibly the rocky world that is supposedly meant to be in Episode 2.

King Jedi
I have played that game but I'd never heard of Baroonda before.

Dim
I think Kashyyyk is more likely to be used than Baroonda...What other information do you have on Baroonda?

Darth Daft
Personally I don't think Kashyyyk will be used, as it is unlikely that Wookies will play an important role in the story.
As for Baroonda, it's actually quite similar to Naboo. Swamps, jungles, plains, pretty cities. The only reason I said it might be in Episode 3 is because it's that only place I can think of that has volcanoes or lava. Well I suppose Sullust does too, but I don't think it will be that.

Jedimaster3838
My EP2 planets
1. Naboo
2. Coruscant
3. Tatooine
4. Malastre
5. Alderan

EP3
1. Naboo
2. Coruscant
3. Tatooine
4. Dagobah
5. Alderan
6. Dantooine(start of rebellion, "We found remains of a rebel base, but it has been abandon for some time" or something like that).
I am not sure where the lava pit scene will take place, maybe Naboo, Alderaan, or even Dagobah have a volcano.

Darth Daft
Good point about Dantooine. Could very well be the first base of the Rebellion.

King Jedi
I think that the planet where the Anakin/Obi-Wan duel takes place will be a completly knew and deserted planet. Which is on the verge of blowing up.

Darth Daft
Yeah could be. I agree that it will probably be on a new planet.

Dim
Does anyone have information on Kamino or is it a totally new planet?

Darth Daft
I'm pretty sure it's a new planet, but not certain.

Dim
Anyone care to speculate on what Kamino's like?

Darth Daft
Perhaps its the rock planet that we're apparently going to see. Did anyone hear about the way one of the new worlds is going to be filmed in Tunisia, but it's not going to be desert? They're going to use special effects so that you don't realise it was filmed in a desert or something.
Who knows?

queeq
I thought Malastare was rumoured ot be the rocky planet...

queeq out

UnknownBountyHunter
I guess you guys haven't read the Insider yet. There are planets, the 3 in Ep. I, 2 new ones never used before in the movies (Eliminates Yavin IV, Hoth, and Endor). Alderaan is a definite show because how else could Bail get into this? Now its down to 1. They said new, which means no one will have ever heard of it. Bye Bye Kashyyyk, Malastare, Dantooine, Kessel. Oh yeah, and Baroonda?

theEviljedi
What number Insider?

King Jedi
In an interveiw with Rick McCallum in Star Wars Magazine he says that the filming the did in Spain was part of Naboo and not Alderaan as everyone thought.

theEviljedi
I am pretty sure that Alderaan will be CG.

Darth Daft
Yes that could be very possible. Huge cities, massive rock mounds, towns within canyons, huge lakes and sprawling fields.

theEviljedi
If it appears in Epi.II it will most definitely be CG because none of the locations they went to film were for Alderan.

queeq
Could be sets, though, shot in Australia. Doesn't necessarily have to be CGI. Unless we see vast landscapes...

queeq out

theEviljedi
Knowing Lucas he will defintily show us the planet's landscape.

Darth Daft
Then again, perhaps Alderaan is a planet Lucas doesn't want us to see. Maybe he wants to keep it a secret like he did in ANH.

theEviljedi
He didn't show us Alderan in ANH because of time and money.Maybe he will show it in the "Final Editions".

Darth Daft
In ANH it would have been good to have seen a quick shot of the people on Alderaan seeing a huge green deathstar laser come down through the sky.

theEviljedi
Yeah.Very cool.smile

Darth Daft
When/If they bring out the DVD do you think they will change more things like they did with the SE, or do you think they will leave it the same?

the Whill
Kamino is supposed to be a planet of water where it always rains (just like Scotland) and if you add that to Geonosis, Coruscant,Naboo, and Tatooine then you have 5 planets.

Here is something interesting - the word PARTHOGEONOSIS means "reproduction without sex". Cloning?

yodaadoy9
You're saying Kamino and Geonosis are planet names?

Dim
Yes...they'e the name planets.

UnknownBountyHunter
Any updates yet? I think:
1)Coruscant
2)Tatooine
3)Naboo
4)Alderaan
5)Brand New Planet (Don't guess names, GL will make it up himself!)

Dim
Nope, no Alderaan..it's Kamino and Geonosis.

queeq
So Alderaan is out? *weep*

queeq abides

finti
What about the rumor of Geonasis the rocky planet home of Count Dooku?

queeq
Yes. What about it? I didn't heasr anything about that. If Geonosis is the rocky planet then it's probably the home of Poggle the Lesser.

queeq abides

finti
Aren`t we the comedian

queeq
No. Poggle is an actual character for what we know now. He's in the leaked storyboards. Go and check him out.

queeq abides

Ratcat
It's true, though I hope they chnage the name, it's worse than Jar Jar as far as names go.

Dim
I don't mind it...the title makes up for the Poggle part.

queeq
I agree. And I think he will be a character to be reckoned with. If we heard there was going to be a character called Jabba when he hadn't been introduced, we may have thought it a silly name too.

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.