Fave Zelda Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_c
Which is yours? Mine is Ocarina of Time.

SpikeSpiegel
OoT without a doubt

agentsmith114
most defintely ocarina of time. a link to the past comes in a close second place, though.

royal_jester
I picked A link To the Pastsmile

I remember spending hours just playing this gamebig grin

What a classicwink

crazy_c
Yeh those two were hard to decide between

LindsIsTightK
Ocarina of Time for sure. I got so into this game that I cried at the very end when I beat it because I realized that the game was over and there was no more interacting with the characters.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

crazy_c
awww poor you *hugs LindsIsTightK*

badkittykitty
I love all zelda games I just wish there were more

agentsmith114
but i do know the worst zelda game

WIND WAKER! HOLY CRAP THAT GAME WAS WEIRD! wacko Not just the cel shading, but WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO HUNDREDS OF YEARS INTO THE FUTURE, WHEN THE LINK WE'VE LOVED FOR TWO GAMES IS NO LONGER ALIVE, AND MAKE A GAME THAT TRIES TO GIVE A REBIRTH (?) TO THE SERIES? mad

personally?

i think they should have kept the dark/realistic look

Mujaffa
ocarina of time and majora's mask..it's sooo fun

J_To_The_P
OoT or LttP

LilMimister006
i like lttp and oracle of ages smile

SpikeSpiegel
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I just found out they're going to do a MArio Kart-Gamecube pack with Zelda, Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask and 1 level of Wind Waker. You can't get it seperatly either
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

worldindustries
I have beaten zelda a link to past 3 times on super nintendo but now I only play my ps2.

DracotheDragon
I prefer a link to the past because it smokin' ed the others (for the snes, not gba)

sinister034
I like the game-boy advanced version better for Link to The Past . raver

Rascal
I like Ocarina of Time links awakening and oracle of seasons Happy Dance

The Force
The Wind Waker, i guess...

Darth Revan
Ocarina of Time!!!!
Wind Waker is good too though.

slayer
Ocarina of time all the way baby!

DracotheDragon
wat about link to the past? it "started" the major rave of the zelda series, because the others before it werent as good.

steely balls
I pick wind waker because it's the first zelda game i actually beat

crazy_c
heh ive got that

stick out tongue big grin

SaTsuJiN
Ocarina, 2nd place would be wind waker in my opinion, it just has a strange flair to it that pulls you in. That deep sea atmosphere

Linkalicious
I went a Link to the Past. Anyone can create graphics now a days....but the concept behind the game was far greater. And it was the introduction of the hookshot, zora flippers, and i think the mirror shield.

In all fairness, LOZ was the greatest of them all. It started the whole genre.

Linkalicious
pfft....don't talk crap on Legend of Zelda or the Adventures of Link. They were both cutting edge games during their conception. Just because they're 8-bit doesn't mean they aren't great games.

Xed
Majora's mask. I just completed it. It's so cool. Fierce Dietie's mask is the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.