Will Ferrell in "The Elf"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Curl_Up&Dye
Have you seen the previews for Will Ferrell's new movie "The Elf", and do you think you would go see it?

I think just out of love and respect for Will I would see it, even if the movie does look a little cheesy. I'm going through Ferrell withdrawl ever since he left SNL. He's not really an actor on the most wanted list, so I don't see the reasoning behind staying away from what seems to be his better days. Celebrity Jeopardy kicks @ss! lol Happy Dance

chico
i seen a TV spot with him downing a liter of Coke that cracked me up. He has a way of making the smallest thing so funny. Don't know if ill go to the theater to see it, but a definite DVD rental.

happy kine
he was great in old school! i'd go see the elf just because he is in it.

Thing_1
I'm going to go see it!I love Will Ferrell.He's stupid-funny

SlayerChick1188
OMG! Will Ferrel kicks ASS!
Check out some clips of ELF at movies.yahoo.com! They're great!

julibug
Yeah, I'll probably go see it. Remember the SNL skit with Christopher Walken where Will is playing the cow bell? Walken: "I've got a fever, and the only cure is More Cow Bell!!"

ahaetrkarykl
ya i think i'll see the movie out of will ferrell withdrawl too. gosh i miss him on SNL.

I love the celebrity jeopardy too lil! i have all of them on my computer! Darrel hammond is soo funny as sean connery! will ferrell is awesome as trebeck too.

that cowbell skit was awesome too julibug! right on

"trebeck i noticed you didnt sit down during the break. Whats the matter sweety did you have a date last night?" -sean connery

Curl_Up&Dye
There is this wicked funny thing with the Chrisman himself on wasteoftechnology.com

It's a poster with a huge pic of Christopher Walken with the words
"Christopher Walken is watching you!"
Youre supposed to hang him up above toilets, urinals, mirrors...etc
lol
Will Ferrell is my hero.

(PS I also started a TV shows thread in general discussion...so check it out...i put some SNL stuff in it, dedicated to all the other SNL junkies out and about)

Toby Maguire (as Keanu Reeves): I know kung fu.
Will Ferrell (as Trebek): For the last time Keanu...no you don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.