christopher lee plays who , master or apprentice ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krautrocker
I was thinking about this the other day whilst in a moment of boredom , but who says christopher lee will play a sith apprentice ? Is it feasible he could play a master ? Not to sidious obviously but perhaps he has not only btroke away from the jedi but the sith too. For this reason sidious wants him out the picture so uses the jedi to sort him out. dunno what i'm getting at exactly cause it's just a hunch but i cant visually imagine a man of christopher lee's persona and appearance playing second fiddle to a phantom menace.

Boshuda
Who says Lee plays a bad guy anyway? Is he too old to be a sith apprentice?

Dim
No, he's not to old to be the apprentice...I think it would be great..It could lend itself to to conflict inside the Sith...

queeq
Do we get into that "Two Sith only" and "Sith and Dark Jedi" debate, now?

queeq out

Ratcat
Nah, been done to death.

Who says he has to be a Sith though. WIth a title like Count Dooku or whatever it is he could just be another evil character who has something the Sith want.

I think he will start off being acting all friendly to the Republic but in the background have his onw hidden agenda.

queeq
Yes, that figures. I think he's some Jedi gone bad, though. There's a rumour he will wield a light sabre.

queeq out

krautrocker
Count D , Count dracula hmm never mind anyway I reckon lee will play a rival to palpy , both politically and within the force.

queeq
Hmmm, that's an interesting notion.

That would also mean that Dooku dies.... cool.

queeq out

Darth Daft
Someone on here said that Lee's character could have a political name, Count Dooku, and a Dark Jedi name, Darth Tyrannus, the same as what Palpatine/Sidious has.
I still want him to be a Rogue Jedi though.

Dim
I'd rather he'd be a Sith...more intriguing that way..

Ratcat
What if he has adopted the Sith teachings but doesn't agree with the notion of One Master/One Apprentice? This sould mean that the Jedi were against him, Sidious was against him and he could still play the good guy/bad guy image to the Republic.

queeq
It just all depends on what Lucas will do with a possible difference between Sith and Dark Jedi. I think it will complicate things too much. But a rogue Jedi, hmmmm, cool.

queeq out

Darth Daft
One thing that we do know is that he will be the "perfect gentleman," because that's a statement made by both Lee and Lucas, so it seems Lee's character will certainly be rather polite and well-mannered. A Sith Lord doesn't strike me as the sort of person to fit those qualities.

Dim
But you see...that's the beauty of it....either way, I think he's going to make one hellava bad guy...

queeq
I agree.

And Palpy also acts as the perfect gentleman. Evil is not in the form you represent yourself. Even the devil has been described as looking like "an angel of light".

queeq out

Boshuda
I still believe Christopher Lee's charachter will be a good guy...maybe up against Palpatine in the senate or something.

A precursor to rebellion?

...now there's a thought................................

queeq
Yep, that's the scenario I prefer. He has a beard you know, he must be good.

queeq out

bigbangpt
He could en up being Senator Bail Organa

Ratcat
NO, that is the character being payed by Jimmy Smits.

queeq
Yep, that's out of the question.

queeq abides

finti
I came over something on one of the (numerous) ep2 webside. They had a spoiler about Lee`s character beeing a Count and in charge of the early cloning stuff. He was also a sith apprentice and his homeplanet was suppose to be Geonasis.
I will backtrack my movements on the net to dig this thing up
again.

<in a rusty austrian accent>
I`ll be back

finti
Try out a site called ldera net. There is a huge character list there

finti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.