DragonLance movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
Woiuldn't it be great if they made a DragonLance Movie? (if you don't know what I'm talking about, then leave this thread now) If it comes out as good as LotR did, there could be a HUGE franchise in the making big grin big grin big grin

zinh
sorry a lil old, but yeah, love my dragonlance smile

though they should wait a few so LOTR wears off just a tad. Be a shame to follow an epic like LOTR and be called a knockoff.

Also, they need to get a real cast and a real director for this one and hella cash wouldnt hurt unlike the crap that D&D was. I was pissed they didnt go off of either Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance or Ravenloft storys for the D&D movie. Now im glad they didnt confused

DracotheDragon
DragonLance would make a better movie series than Lord of the Rings, but I think it would be hard to find the right people to fit the people in the books, but it would be the best movie series out, harry potter would be its only rival. (DragonLance would kick harry's a s s)

Metroplex
It would be pretty hard to explain all the Companions origin and what saga they would do. It would be cool if the did the War of the Lance.

Lord Soth
Whenever I read a DL book, I always gte images in my head about how certain things would look on film. They blow me away every time. I think something like this could really work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.