Who can't you wait to see?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Which of these AOTC characters are you most looking forward to seeing?

King Jedi
It was tough between Palpatine and Dooku but I chose the new guy.

mah
Natalie Portman eek! embarrasment eek! embarrasment eek! embarrasment

King Jedi
For acting or other reasons? smile

mah
eh....uhm....both, I guess wink

queeq
I can't believe you'd pick anyone else but Anakin. I wanna see Christensen in action, I want to see the JEDI that becomes Vader.

Ushgarak
Oooh, wanteds to chose Obi-Wan but Dooku is just too darn intriguing...

Anakin? Pshaw. Couldn't care less. Ok, an exaggeration (he's looking good), but there is plenty of stuff that comes first for me...

LanceWindu
Dooku is intriguing and everything but I voted for Jango Fett cause I wanted to see the man behind the Clone Troopers.

jedi212guy
Ye, I wanna see Jango kicj some Jedi butt!!

LanceWindu
Wouldn't it be weird if Jango was a good guy and his clone son became a bad bounty hunter? But we already know Jango is going to be evil.

queeq
Jango is going to be like Fett, Chris Lee will look cool like he always does, but we don't know what Anakin is going to be like. And he's the hero of our story.

LanceWindu
He's going to be a pimp. He's the most powerful Jedi he gets Padme to fall in love with him and he's a rebel to the JC. He een get's married which you're not allowed to do in the Jedi Order.

queeq
I know what he's going to DO. But I wanna know what he's LIKE. I know that about the others already.

King Jedi
I can't wait to see everyone on the list. big grin
But Dooku is the most intriguing to me as well. Plus it's really cool that Lucas cast a 78 year old horror legend in the role rather than a martial arts expert which most people wanted.

I forgot to put Bail Organa on the list. embarrasment

yerssot
I don't know anything about Dooku, so I haven't voted for him, because he doesn't seem that intriging, the only thing I know is that he is the new (old wink ) apprentice and that is ALL, nothing more than Maul I would say

queeq
He's gonna be a lot cooler than Maul. He's Christopher Lee, the evil gentleman. COOL!!!

King Jedi
And the character is far more important than Maul. Maul was just an assasin, but Dooku starts the clone wars! And he teaches Anakin a thing or to about the Dark Side. big grin

yerssot
That were the spoilers for today

Sorry, still not interrestted in him

King Jedi
"You will be......you will be".

I honestly think he is gone to be the best villain in SW.

yerssot
Beating Vader?????
You expect too much

King Jedi
But after the prequels we might not think of Vader as the ultimate bad-guy anymore. Just the same as the Emeror will probably seem more evil.

yerssot
You are right!
MAUL RULES!!!! big grin

King Jedi
Which part? The bottom or top. big grin

yerssot
lol

the one that is holding the dubbeledged-lightsabre
( that is the same part as where his cool head was on)

jedi212guy
Why do you think that Dooku will beat Vader? confused

King Jedi
It's just a feeling.

yerssot
And you know it:

'Trust your feelings"

queeq
It has to do with a shift of perception of Vader. and it will shift with the PT's.

King Jedi
And as I said, we will probably think the Emperor is far more evil after we've seen all the films.

yerssot
You don't become the Dark Master with being friendly!

queeq
Indeed.

King Jedi
Palpatine is still the only one without a vote. confused

yerssot
That's because we know who he is,what he does and stuff. We don't look forward to him because we know what he does, but whitout him, there is no sw-movie!

King Jedi
I'm just suprised because he's a bad guy and no one voted for him.

yerssot
Yes, but it's the same with the topic wich SW-movie is the best: ANH got 0 counts, but with the question wich is your top 4, ANH got many times second

jedi212guy
We should ask the question: Who would you like to see in battle? I would DEFINITELY say Palpatine. We need to see him kill some people. Otherwise, Vader's statement of "The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am" has no meaning.

sand person no. 10
i would like too see palpatine and vader fighting yoda and perhaps ob1 or mace.

yerssot
I don't think that Palpa will fight, he will be the phantom menace, for the rest of the trilogy, remember that he didn't fight in the OT. But I hope I'm wrong!

King Jedi
I think in Ep3 we will see Palpatine fight Yoda.

Dim
I don't think so but I it would be nice.. Palpatine's just going to manipulate people..he's a politician afterall!

Maybe we'll get to see a bit with him an an intern though.

wink

King Jedi
Nah, I'd much prefer to see him with a lightsabre than a cigar. smile

yerssot
I don't think that palpa will fight, than his appearance in ESB would be a big surprise, remember that I haven't read EpII scriptment so this could be wrong

King Jedi
I'm pretty sure he has to fight at some point. Maybe not with a sabre though.

yerssot
I hope so, I didn't found him that powerfull with the bolts coming out of his fingers

King Jedi
It looks like Dooku is very popular here.

darth fester
i think Sly Moore - Palpatine's Aide
looks pretty cool looks like she just got of the catwalk

finti
I for one cant wait to se the film!!!!!!

MOTs_Minx
I didnt vote.

The more and more I read on these forums and spoilers and stuff, the less I feel I'm going to like EPII. I sincerely hope I am proven wrong when I see it next year.

I for one don't like the choice of Hayden Christiansen as Anakin. He just doesnt "look right" to me.

Call me fussy if yous want.

King Jedi
Fussy, fussy, fussy! big grin

Darth Fester, Sly Moore is a bald woman! eek!

yerssot
rrrrrrrrrrrrr smile

darth fester
i know you still get bald supermodels

King Jedi
Is there any full size pictures of Dooku that have been released? Why have we only ever saw this guys head?

King Jedi
Does Dooku have legs? Are there any full size pictures of him?

yerssot
don't think so... (about the picture)

HavocHound
I wanna see...

...JAR JAR, JAR JAR, and more JAR JAR!!

big grin smile big grin

Dim
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...do you now? laughing out loud

jedi212guy
How come there aren't any votes for Palpatine?

King Jedi
That's what I've been wondering. confused

yerssot
perhaps because he is the one everybody knows will give the best out of him, that everyone thinks they know that he will be back again with a good style.
Personnaly I didn't choos him because he wasn't the most anticipated character in EpII

King Jedi
That makes sense. We know about some of the others as well so the brand knew ones are the most popular.

King Jedi
Now that we've seen all the trailors has anyone changed there mind?
I think Jango looks a lot better than I thought and Dooku doesn't look so good.

yerssot
You're going to gasp when you see Dooku fight I think

Ushgarak
Crumbs, I don't know what your disillusion with Dooku is about...

yerssot
guess it's all about his age...

DarthKris

yerssot
and then you saw RotJ and fainted

King Jedi
It's nothing to do with age. I'd much rather have Christopher Lee playing a Sith than someone like Jet Li. I just don't think Dooku looks as scary and as cool as he did in the beginning when we just had pictures.

Emperor Helmet
Christopher Lee was the best swordsman on the set. When you combine that with a stunt double, you have a badass Sith.

yerssot
check the trailer!
Dooku fights Anakin off with ease!

master harmax
For this particular poll I wish it were possible to vote twice ...
my first vote would have been for Anakin, and my second vote for : Natalie Portman. wink

Anyway ... Anakin it is ... cool

Julie
I voted for Padme.....what's with no one wanting to see Chancellor Palpatine?

yerssot
because you have to make a choice, and that we all think that he would be great as usuall, but not highly anticipated in this movie

Julie
ah thank you for the explanation

yerssot
np

Julie
Your words of wisdom are always welcome wink

yerssot
wisdom? me? are you feeling ok?

Julie
laughing out loud yes, I do believe I feel fine.....
You doubt your own wisdom???? This is contradictary to what I jsut said but "Even a fool, when he is silent is wise" wink

yerssot
The ability to write does not make you intelligent stick out tongue

Julie
hmmmm.....wise guy....your arrogance will be your undoing wink

yerssot
even a broken clock give the time of the day correct, twice a day

Julie
Thanks...I log that away roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
can't follow, again

master harmax
Let me have men about me that are fat ... yonder yerssot wears a lean and hungry look ! eek!

Julie
What???? confused
BTW "I'll log that away"
was a line from some movie I've seen

yerssot
another reply I can't make sense out!

Julie
Good, now we're both lost....so let's just change the sub.....I voted for Padme.....Natalie Portman is my favorite actress smile

master harmax
Julius Caesar ... in the play Julius Caesar ... written by ol' Bill of course !

Julie
confused
*exasperated*
You people insist on confusing me!

yerssot
Get thou a dictionary stick out tongue

Julie
Thou??? you sound like a King James Bible....

yerssot
By the Shake that is!

master harmax
I think the correct grammar would be " Get THEE a dictionary " smile

yerssot
Carpe noctem stick out tongue

master harmax
Huuuuuhhhh ??? eek!

yerssot
What's your reply now?

master harmax
I admit ! i'm stumped ! u got me ! boo hoooo hooooo !!!!

yerssot
I am the master cool

master harmax
Why don't u pick on someone your own size ... instead of poor little harmax ... like Dooku for instance ! stick out tongue

yerssot
that dude is biggeh then me stick out tongue

master harmax
exactly my point ! wink

Julie
War of the Words....

yerssot
nah, more a fight

mah
hmm, no one wants to see palpy. such a charming lad; he should get more votes.

yerssot
heck, the dude gets to be Emperor, he shouldn't complain about OUR votes

Master Eagles
Thats quite true. It isn't called the Dark Side for nothing. wink Hi, I'm new here and I'll probabily be hanging around the SW section mostly. I'm a big fan. big grin So I'd just like to say hi to everyone.

yerssot
howdy there!
Nice of you to drop by smile
Don't mind the wackos here, I think they breed those here...

There is a whole welcome section where you can introduce yourself to everyone a bit more, and you can visit the General Discussion Forum to chat about everything smile

Master Eagles
Hi. Thank you for the welcome and the information. I think that I'll head there now. I always like it when people say hi to you when you join a forum, because it makes you feel a little more welcome. So thanks you again and I'll see you around. smile
Thanks again.

yerssot
hey!
no problem ME,
more posters means more fun smile

mah
hi Master Eagles!

Master Eagles
Hi mah. Nice to meet you.
Would anyone mind if I mensioned my forum. I'm tring to start one up and normally my forums never really set off. They normally get around 5 to 10 members and then die. Its not really that nice when that happens. sad But I'm hoping that this one will be different. Its at http://jedicouncil.suddenlaunch.com and its all to do with Star Wars. smile Its not entirally finished yet, however about 90% of it is done. So if anyone is interested please have a look.

Thanks for all you help.

Julie
Do I sense a sales pitch? stick out tongue

yerssot
You were always better in the Force Julie, you know it

master harmax
Don't listen to him Julie ! .... Yerss is SUCH a brownnoser ...

Hello Master Eagles ... welcome ! Meet Yerssot ... he's the new wannabe sith lord ... and he needs some votes urgently ! check out the Darth Vader vs. Darth Yerssot thread in the humour section ... big grin

Master Eagles
Ok, I'll have a look. And just so you know, I'm not trying to sell anything. I just have forum that I'm trying to get going, but sadly isn't moving yet. sad

yerssot
ah! you said it yourself: YET

and btw, I DON'T have a brown nose!

Julie
Master Eagles if you wish to find people for your site...here's the place to do it!

yerssot
although spamming is not allowed...

master harmax
look whose talking .... the amount of times this site's been closed everytime u go on one of your spamming sprees ..... evil face

Ushgarak
Spamming sprees? Spramming, perhaps?

yerssot
hey! It's not my fault! They had to make that floodstop-check in time! I just showed a weak spot stick out tongue

master harmax
hey .... you're all heart ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I am? But how can I eat, walk, talk and ... drink beer??

master harmax
good question ... especially with you sitting in the corner the whole day ... confused

yerssot
yeah, they have some nice peintings in that corner... one is even Padme!

master harmax
You're sitting in the corner with Padme ???!!!!! eek!

mah
eek!

yerssot
I wish! It's just a painting

C2-B1
R2-D2 should have been a choice on the poll.

Ushgarak
Really? I think the idea behind the poll is that the characters presented are either new or have had substantial development since TPM. R2, of course, will be the same as he ever was.

C2-B1
I guess you're right.

yerssot
C2? A new member? kewl!

amidala985
Anakin! Of course! I can't wait to see the plot unfold. It's going to be great, Hayden's a good actor. Oh yeah, he's also totally hot. evil face

yerssot
Long time not seen Amidala985... I think you enjoyed the trailer named Forbidden Love ...

Julie
I liked them all!!!!!!!!!!!...except maybe breather...too short

yerssot
the boyfriend of my sister saw the trailers on my computer today, he really liked breather smile
he's even going to watch AOTC... without my sister that is

Julie
Why without your sister??

yerssot
ha! she has to life in the weekends with a wacko yerssot, who's obsessed with Star Wars, do you think she will like AOTC then?

Julie
Drag her along anyway...the more the merrier...though I guess your right the poor girl could prob use the break roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
errr... I don't think you want to drag her! She has claws! eek!

master harmax
your sister has claws ??? eek!

yerssot
she can leave scars upon my arms!

master harmax
Is that why you are sitting in the corner ? big grin

yerssot
no, I just can't stand all the noise in the middle and there is a lifesize picture of Natalie Portman here!

master harmax
Oh right ! Cool ! Lucky u ! wink

yerssot
and no-one else may come near! mad

master harmax
You mean you're going to keep her all to yourself ? sad

yerssot
no, you can have the peinting... from time to time big grin

LanceWindu
Don't mind me. I'm just going to go find another life-size Natalie painting

Julie
Yerssot, I don't think you should be scared of your sister ...even if she does have claws wink

and as for your pic / painting of Natalie Portman.....I wanna see it b/f I believe in it wink

yerssot
I'm not afraid of her, I just like to keep her on her side of the room, she doesn't do anything, I don't do anything
(like I'm going to be aggressif!)

And you can see it clearly Julie! Here's the peinting!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>