Hellboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crickey77
I saw on Coming Soon where the !Hellboy website had updated.

What's teh deal with this movie? I've never even heard of the book

98R1
rock

Kes
It looks really corny messed

crickey77
I think it looks cool since most of those images look like they're done with makeup and not CGI. And didn't the director do Blade II?

Kes
Yeh but a red guy with sawed horns messed

crickey77
Why are the horns sawed?

chico
I don't know about this one...maybe cool *shrug*

Kes
Probably spelled that wrong. Did you see the pics? His horns were cut:
It looks like he has 2 corks glued to his forehead messed

crickey77
Selma Blair looks really different in the pictures.

I'm glad to see her in this.

Pablo G
It looks badass

Wolfie
Yeah, it does. There's a trailer online on sony.com.

duffy
This is gonna be good, the trailer looks amazing

Lord Soth
That movie's is going to be very good

lil tears
Does anyone think it has the same umm characteristics as X-Men blink
I mean basically mutants, who are outcasts fighting to save the world roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
That's the premise of almost every comic book hero movie, is it not? No arguement there, though. Hellboy's backstory is hella interesting, and unique.

Guillermo del Toro = Cinematic Gold (except for "Mimic".)

lil tears
Not necessarily, the Punisher is no mutant stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
I meant the "saving the day part". Would anyone ever admit to seeing "The Punisher" w/ Dolph Lundgren?

I'm not too hot on this new one either, though. Especially since they cast some 5'10, 180 lb dork to play the role.

lil tears
laughing out loud I'm looking forward to it because the trailer does seem ace big grin

SlipknoT
It looks ok

Myth
It looks good but the make-up jobs will bug me the whole time.

Lord Soth
Maybe so, but Del Toro's usual crew does a marvelous job w/ maekup (just see Blade 2)

Myth
Not that the make-up job will actually be bad, but just the design of how the character look.

mook
i never heard of this comic before but the film looks cool.

Donald Kaufman
What Is Everyone Thinkin Aboutz this 1???
Bad Guys look good...but I don't know about David Hyde Pierce (Fraiser)

Cinemaddiction
Looking forward to it, and DHP is only doing voice work. Don't worry.

VengeanceGOD
I can't wait for it personally. It looks kick-ass.

Donald Kaufman
evil face A Spectacle of Light

Lord Soth
Hellboy
Based on the character and comic books created by writer-artist Mike Mignola, this film follows Hellboy, quite literally the spawn of Satan, who has grown up on Earth and become an investigator into the paranormal. His latest investigation brings him into contact with the evil Nazi wizard who wrenched him from the underworld. (Action, Superhero, Supernatural)

Starring: Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, John Hurt, Doug Jones, David Hyde Pierce

This movie is going to kick sooooooooo much ass

xeous
Someone was saying that there is going to be/was something on the history channel about the government accidently making someone like Hellboy...

Myth
The way the characters look will bug me.

boxofdeath2.0
Under no circumstance whatsoever could i possibly imagine someone wanting to go see this movie.

It looks like the cheesiest over the top action flick ever.

Cinemaddiction
..not even the all too obvious circumstance that there are fans of the comic book?

whatshisface
i just saw this movie tonight and it sucked and blow both at the same f*cking time...

can anybody say hulk?

sukasa
i think its a cool movie

A Talking Dog
it was terrible.
god-awful

i thought the movie was pretty good, i give it a 7.5/10 ...at times it got pretty boring though, and everything happened realy fast...it could of been done a lot better

Rambo
Don't go see it. It's not worth your money. It has alright actions sceens but the overall plot is stupid.

steely balls
its worth it...don't listen to this guy, u make your opinion people

Lord Soth
It is definitely worth seeing. There a reason why it's the #1 movie in America at the moment.....in fact, I happed to have a very postive review on hand....Bloody-Disgusting.com's review of Hellboy

Astro12345
I thought it was awesome! The effects were really good and lots of action. At the end of the movie, my friend and I sat through the whole 10 minutes of credits commenting on them. We were like "brilliant" "fascinating" "Look at the finement on the fine print." It drove the people working there crazy. But it was one of the best movies I've seen in six months.

loserib
i also really liked it not the best but not the worst either check out this video i found for hellboy its by breaking benjamin
http://www.breakingbenjamin.com/hellboy

Rambo
The Speacial effects and make up were good; as so were the fight scenes. But the overall story is just a LITTLE bit ridiclous for me. But you be your own judge about that.

Lord Soth
So what if the story was a little surreal? It was very well-crafted. Many critics have mentioned that the story was a little out there, but none of them said that was a bad thing

BarmyBrummie
ive only seen the trailer and it looks a bit........dodgy erm but looks can be deceiving, i will wait for the proper reviews before i decide to see it or not

SmashPunker911
I want to see hell boy, it looks realyl good! i thought the trailer looked realyl good. I don't ever realyl read the reviews, they can sometimes say something is really bad, when i think it's really good! like with this one movie i saw, they gave it a D when i thought it deserved an A. cool

Kes
I didnt like the trailer too. I thought it look rather stupid with the red dude with the corks glued to his forehead roll eyes (sarcastic)
I know thats how the main character should look but I can only take as much.I will most likely end up seeing it thou. A friend of mine is a fan of the comics and he says it looks ace.

Cinemaddiction
You do know those "corks" are shaved down horns, right. He's supposed to be a Devil. laughing

Kes
Yeh I know stick out tongue But it looks like corks laughing At least in the trailer. Thats probably what it is too wink

Myth
I saw this movie today (don't worry, for free) and it was horrible. Yikes! Honestly though, could somebody tell me the point to bringing that legless guy back from the dead? He was designed with horrible movements and he died so fast, there was no purpose to him at all. Also, there was no suspense to that final fight either. I give this movie 8 thumbs down out of 2.

Lord Soth
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . you really don't appreciate comic book movies, do you Myth?

Myth
I typically think they are crap (or atleast overrated) but this one is by far worse than many of the other comic book movies.

1-winged angel
The new marvel movie Hell Boy looks soo good, i think it daos, i also heard there will be a sequel

Myth
Oh god tell me they aren't making a sequel to that piece of crap movie. I've never seen so many people leave in the middle of a movie in my life. I pretty much laughed through the whole thing since it was just so aweful. WHat was with that guy that was revived with no legs? He looked shitty and was annoying. Then he didn't even serve his purpose. He was to guide them somewhere and they walked through one door way and he died. SHITTY MOVIE!

deadly_force
SUCKS BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnakeEyes
GOOD MOVIE

nail_bunny
Hellboy was a great movie. It wasent the best movie out there, but I really liked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.