The Age of Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
It has been said that Fett will be a 12 year old kid played by Daniel Logan.Do you like the idea of Fett being so young?Personally I don't,I mean Vader/Anakin was older then him and still was fast and had moves in the OT so why couldn't he have been old aswell?

Jedimaster3838
Boba Fett better not be a kid, what would be the point? It would serve no purpose. I hope he is in his prime, and in the OT he was old and slowing down, hence why he had so much trouble with Luke and Han. Lucas himself said forget everything you know about Boba Fett, so anything goes. I'd like to seem him play a major role in the Clone Wars. Taking down a couple Jedi would be cool, especially if he was Force sensative, like Lucas said forget everything.....

Dim
Personally I don't care what age he is...but if he is only 12 it might be interesting to see a bonding scene with him and Anakin, kind of a mentor/tag-a-long type thing might make the scene in EBS more meaningful. Not that I think it's going to happen...the thought just crossed my mind.

Jedi Mercenary
who is daniel logan anyways

theEviljedi
Some kid rumored to play a mysterious boy aka Boba Fett.

Dim
Well, he's definately a mysterious boy (according to the offical site) we're just guessing about the Boba Fett part.

theEviljedi
Many have said that and that Tem is Jango.I wish Tem was Boba instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.