Whats the best season of Buffy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
Hey guys just wondering what u think the best season of buffy is 4 me it would be 3 and then 1 4 a close second.

RedQueen
for me they all rock i am a buffy addict and finding it hard to cope with the end of buffy....so i have started watchin them all agen !!!!!!! rock

nemo
what is so good about it?
i tried watching a few episodes and i just can't find anything to rave over.

Ushgarak
Like Babylon 5, a few episodes is not the besy way to appreciate it.

The second, for sure. It was better than the first and not as over the top as the later ones.

zionette
i think the 1st season was the best coz there was alot more fighting in it and less drama,i like them all tho

wicker_man
I agree with Zionette that all of the seasons were 'top quality' entertainment, however my personal favourite is season three it had everything a decent bad guy - in the form of The Mayor,the introduction of rogue slayer Faith at her evil best, and in my personal opinion had one of the best season finales ever - the Sunnydale High School Showdown,the last two seasons were a bit darker and grittier then previous installements. But never the less one of the best shows in recent years.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
hmmm i dunno i like them all hehe gets better with more of SPIKE lol j/k

total metalhead
i know im gonna sound like a typical guy, but fave is the one where she gets laid like every episode eek!

slayer
thats Season 4. big grin

alic88
well u cant c **** so no use.

n e ways what happens in the last season?
do buffy n angel get married lol

alic88
they alwayz have it censored in buffy!

Dirty Vader
Liked them all. Like Spike, hate Don.

slayer
N oin the last season the hellmouth swallows sunnydale.

Sugar Kane
I love all seasons, but for purely pervy reasons, I would say season 6. The ladies know what I'm talking about!

Spike. Nekkid. Every episode. Yay!

thorncrawler
i would have to say 6 but not for the same reason as sugar kane but cos season 6 has once more with feeling, the musical episode!

Pikie
to tell you the truth, my friend has recorded the last like 5-6 seasons. she loves buffy, and her computer is covered in nothing but Buffy stuff. She cried when the last episode aired and everytime she watches it again...she cries. bunny

Phoenix
I love every series! Last episode was great too!

Darkweaver
Oh, the 7th I suppose. smile

Phoenix
Is that the first episode of 7th?

Darkweaver
It's from the episode entitled "Lessons".

Sugar Kane
Looks like it to me! She's one of the spooks in the high school basement...

Phoenix
I like 'Conversations with Dead People' and 'Chosen' best

Sugar Kane
My fave episode is 'Hush', it's just sooooo creepy! I also love the Spike episodes, I can't recall their names, but there is one in season 5 and one in season 7...I think the season seven one is called 'Lies My Parents Told Me'...very dark...the season five episode is the one where Spike tells Buffy about the slayers that he has killed including the one in the subway in the 1970's... cool!

Darkweaver
Here's another pic from "Lessons".

Sugar Kane
I love Buffy, so much! I'm seriously missing it already! I can't wait till we get Angel, Season 5 in the UK. Spike is so sexy!

slayer
I miss Buff! My fave episodes r Anne, Faith Hope and Trick, Once More With Feeling, The Harvest, Never Kill a boy on a 1st Date, Band Candy, Homecoming,Becoming, ted and heaps more1 I'm a major fan!

thorncrawler
my favourite episodes are once more with feeling, tabula rasa, band candy, hush, and die kinderstad

Phoenix
its on bbc2 3 nights a weeek! how can you be missing it?!?!!?

Ushgarak
Angel series 5 isn't, Phoe! So if she has seen everything on Sky, she's een all those already.

Phoenix
yeh, but I've seen it all already, have it on video and still watch it on tv!

but I'm scary...

G.P
I couldn't tell what my favorite season really is : here the channels have broadcast Buffy seasons upside down messed
One of my favourite episodes is clearly "Hush" smile

Phoe, I don't think you're crazy shifty

Fire
Buffy sucks ass

el_barto
none

slayer
Sucks? Well i guess every1's entitled 2 their own opinions.

physin
The one with Eliza!!!

Sorry,...I dont know which season that was...Does anybody know which one that is?"

It's the one where there's two slayer,

I just think Eliza is kinda kool that's all...

Bhang
I like this season best!

dave123
4 people agree with my "hate them all"

Phoenix
FIRE! Bad!!!!!

*pokes Fire*

stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
I liked the first ever episode of Buffy. Were there two versions of the first one?

LindsIsTightK
Season 1 was what got me started on watching it, season 2 is when I became addicted so I would have to say season 2.

Bhang
This season is the best!

Nightmare
Season 3, 7, 1 are my faves, Fiath rules, I wished Kendra talked to Buffy in conversations w/ dead people not that stupid vampire. BUFFY ROCKS!!!!

Tex
...moving

elvenlady
MY FAVORITE BUFFY SEASON IS 4,6,7 zorro ninja doctor

The Unknown
My favorites are probably Season 3, the last episodes of Season 6, and Season 7.

chrome_shadow
i think series 102 were the best episodes, i loved how buffy got mutated into a giant slug, that was classic.

diegocala
My favorite is this season as well!

chrome_shadow
really? did u see the ep when buffy got married to satan even though he found her repulsive coz she was a slug.

Ahnold
3 defo. The Mayor was cool...

The Unknown
What episodes are you talking about?

chrome_shadow
in season 102-103

The Unknown
Oh, a joke, I thought you were being serious, lol.

Fallen Jedi
Seasons 1, 2, and 3. I kind of lost interest after that. Riley annoyed the hell out of me. When I found out that the show was being canceled, I watched the last few espisodes, which were pretty good, but I missed the finale. sad

The Unknown
Riley's only in Season 4, and then leaves a few episodes into Season 5.

Dark princess
Favourite Pictures

Dark princess
Season 6

ragesRemorse
the season where it ended

dirtypop
3 is my favorite. Then probably 2. But they really are all good!

kanis
alien The first and second season and the season where buffy dies and thank god.

theReject
She dies in almost every season
confused

Anyway I like the First Season the best.
Well I like the episodes before Buffy hit college, but I still like the other also.

MornGlory
WHAT????

how can anyone like this crap

always thought Buffy was this biggest piece of craptastic TV EVER!!!

I watched a few shows and they were always so cheesy!

X-files was way better than Buffy

KillTheLight
The X-Files is way to good to be compared to buffy.Buffy just got worser and worser as it went on.

theReject
Well different strokes for different folk.
While I like Buffy I have to agree I think the XFiles was better.

Stealth Agent
worser and worser confused1 no

I liked season 2 alot, because angel went bad which to me was extremley cool, Spike was introduced in season 2, and that little annoying kid was killed.
i also hated Riley i loved the episode where Angel came to town and beat his ass, it was so cool ultimatley joss whedon was telling you Angel is still the best.
Angels my favorite characther of all, tortured soul killed hundreds of ppl seeks redemption and ultimatley he'll never have it.

pyroeden
ok so i love buffy the vampire slayer any episode with spike is the coolest in my opinion. i didln't really like the show when it went to upn that much but that's ok...and i really hated riley but who cares about that because he wasn't on the show for that long...though one of my favorite episodes was hush...but that had spike in it so it was awesome for that and all that crap...my roommate even saw that episode in her lit class and she laughed at so many of the indoendos when no one else in her class did because i watched the show all of the time last year and had multible episodes on tape so it was awesome and she new all about it even though she didn't really like the show...but i'd have to say the season's where spike came for the second time were the best especially when he figures out he has a crush on buffy and i love the last season buffy was on the wb...so there is my opinion

Celestialgirl
Season 2 then 3 then 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.