Last scene(s) of Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lames.s.
What would you like to see for the last scene(s) of Episode III?

njherbz741
darth vader

Lyn
Definitley Vader...maybe if they just show finishing shots of Padme & Leia, Obi-Wan & Luke, the droids even...Yoda, the remaining Jedi...then they finish with a shot of Vader.

Lucas Sucks!
The star wars kid looking at the finished death star next to vader.
THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! Happy Dance

Lucas Sucks!
I insist with the star wars kid! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dirty Vader
what star wars kid. The death star wont be completed yet.

Dirty Vader
The last scene will be the two sith lords, Palpy and Vader.

Lucas Sucks!
hmmm jar jar playing poker with vader in a panoramic shot. Happy Dance

agentsmith114
maybe the spanish inquisition?

justinday15
obi1 walking off into the desert.(this isn't wat i want to see, but this is what i think will happen) i wanna see vader.

Lyn
I agree Justinday15, Vader would be good.

Lucas Sucks!
its obviously vader looking at something in space.... weeping like a fool.

RodBod
Supershadow being sent on space walk without a space suit

godfather
What about Bobba fett holding mace windus head!!!!!!(aint gonna happen but it'd be cool)

rustiswordz
Darth Vader on the Bridge of the First Super Star Destroyer, the Imperial March deafaning the audiance as the camera pulls out of the bridge revealing the SSD in all its glory and the FULL IMPERIAL FLEET surrounding the Executor (this time the music is going nuts) and as the music stops you hear a Vaders voice, Admiral, deploy the fleet.

and the whole fleet goes into hyperspace, the Empire begins and the film ends.

finti
to be or not to be

godfather
if someboady goto kill mace windu, why not fett, i no he'll still be a kid and should not be able but then again nor should anakin(he ain't all that yet). the only one powerfull enough is yoda or the dath lord sith!!!

finti
we dont know how Mace dies yet, but it would be silly if he was to die by the hands of a pimpled face 13 year old.

godfather
yer yout Dead right- he's the greastest saber fighter ever(will very close), so anakin won't be able to kill him yet either(not till he becomes vader anyway and uses the darkside), and he not just any pimpled face 13 year old, he boba fett - man!!!

finti
still is a 13 year old and he can be Boba as much as he wants but no way he would top a Jedi Master at that age

Lyn
I like your idea rustiswordz...especially about the deafening Imperial March being played. thumb up

Lucas Sucks!
vader dancing the river dance with palpatine would be a good ending.

Lyn
laughing

Member.

Dirty Vader
So which duel will take place first? Anakin vs Tyrannus or Anakin vs Obi-Wan. If the ani-obi duel takes place first, then guess what, we will see vader in action kicking Dooku's arse. hehehe.
That is if those two duels take place in the film.

Member.
Someone else should kill Tyrannus. Anakin versus Obi-Wan and Mace Windu would be cool.

KOkid
Perhaps Vader will Kill Mace, towards the end of the film.

vvvrulz
I wonder how soon Anakin will become Vadar, right at the end or halfway? I wouldnt mind seeing a bit of Vadar ruthlessness before the close of the movie.

chopperuk72
How about Yoda tucking into some stew.

Lucas Sucks!
anakin looking to the death star with a ghosty figure o tom jhones an Jerry Garcia.

Joseph_Kerr
Vader kneeling before Palpatine, "What is thy bidding, my master?"
A very young boy (about 5) playing in a desert running into a man, the man picks up the child, dusts him off and tells the child, "Be mindful of where you are going young Skywalker" as the camera pans onto the face of Obi Wan Kenobi watching over Luke Skywalker.

Star Wars theme cuts in. smile

Darth Jello
obiwan walking off into the tattooine sunset

Lyn
I like those last two ideas, great ones DJ & JK!! thumb up

Darth Jello
joseph kerr, interesting batman moniker, the guy who shot his parent's name was joe Chill, but I digress

Peloquin
I'd like to see Mace carve up Dooku while Sidious and Anakin watch. It'll be the same kinda thing with Vader, Luke and Sidious in where Vader is watching Sidious killing Luke and has to make his emotional decision of which side he's going to choose. While Dooku and Mace fight you'd have Anikin wanting to help Mace but having Sidious talking to him, messing with his mind, bringing out the anger(just like in RotJ but going to darkside instead of light). Then Mace kills Dooku but is weakened by the fight and Anakin, pushed into it by Sidious, goes up and finishes off Mace or Sidious kills Mace himself. Anikin's lack of helping Mace pretty much means he's turned. Yoda sences this and starts to make plans to go into hiding but tells Obi about what happened. Obi feeling he's responsible for Anakin, being his master and all, goes after Anakin to confront him. The two end up having a massive fight in where Anakin is messed up, later rescued and turned into Vader.

I think the last sceen would be cool seeing Sidious in the throne room on the super star destroyer with Vader looking out (like Luke looks out in RotJ) and we see Vader is looking at the death star at the start of being built.

Then again I have 50 other cool ways I'd like to see it go smile hehe I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

mephistodesigns
jello-thats not actually true. although this is irrelevant I'm hardcore into batman so I have to say this, that was said in Batman Year two which was ret-coned a few years back and is no longer part of the story. they weren't even sure it was him in that comic. it just really looked like he did.

And I also wanted to see obi-wan walking off into the desert, with the camera pulling back and high, a huge swelling of the force theme, a shot that ends up containing the lars farm and kenobi walking out into the desert, his robes flapping in the wind.

Gotwa
Anakin most likely won't don the Vader suit until the end, to add effect.

Lyn
Sounds good Peloquin, mephisto thumb up

amity75
For some reason the shot of Obi-Wan walking towards the setting suns with the force music booming is the way I've always imagined it to end.

Darth Jello
i agree, and for the record, Joe Chill is not the joker, he is a common criminal who represents the greater criminal element in modern society

mephistodesigns
who said he was the joker?

VengeanceGOD
It's in the Batman movie.

ANYWAY, I think the final shot of Episode III should be Anakin tossing his lightsaber to Obi-wan and saying (in a taunting voice) "Here. Give this to my son when he's old enough."

mephistodesigns
dude, that was so made up for the movie. that's not even a real theory. it was just to make Joker more relevant to the movie.

But he's not supposed to know he has a son. From the looks of the photos we've seen, I think Anakin never said jack squat about the saber. The one in the pics of him fighting Obi-wan in the Insider, as well as the new pic released in Hyperspace, he has that hilt that Obi-wan gives Luke but with a red blade. Based on what we've heard about where Anakin is when he turns, he doesn't have time to make a new saber, Palpatine probably gives him a new crystal (or whatever colors it, since we don't TECHNICALLY know, right finiti? yerrssot? just thought i'd add that to stop any possible fights). Anakin probably wouldn't bother making a new one anyway since its clear he's fond of that design. The three hilts we've seen Ani/Vader use are all basically the same design with just slightly different parts and colors. So I think Obi-wan will recover the saber after the fight for whatever reason, then switch the blade color back to blue, might make an iteresting last scene, but I don't think it would be something we need to see to get. But its clear Anakin did not know he had a son until he heard Skywalker destroyed the death star.

Orlando
Anakin / Vader standing on the bridge of his ship, looking out into the expanse of space, with the Imperial March playing. Sweet...

Darth Jello
I think vader knows padme is pregnant, he just assumed that leia is bail's daughter due to the incident with the tantive IV in episode 3. and assumed that his child died with padme, making his fall allthe more sad

Lyn
Nice idea Orlando thumb up

Sounds about right to me DJ...and it would make it more sad...

Darth Jello
plus i'm sure that htey all think that leia is pregnant with ONE kid

Lyn
Yeah...same...that's how I always thought of it. Perhaps Yoda is the only one who knows...??

Darth Jello
i think the force divides them

Julie
er I believe you mean Padme is pregnant with one child

Lyn
laughing Too right Julie...I didn't even see that... embarrasment

Julie
that's cool....I don't think many people did

Lyn
laughing

I SO can't wait for this movie!!

Member.
2005, so long.

Lyn
I know... sad

Member.
ah well, waited that long for ep2

LanceWindu
Ditto...

Member.
lol, yea.

LanceWindu
But I expect to be spoiled rotten about Episode 3.

I knew a good amount of AOTC before even seeing it.

Tired Hiker
I just hope Lucas salvages some dignity.

VengeanceGOD
See, I knew the entire plot of Episode I before I saw it, which...actually, come to think of it, that made me enjoy the movie MORE than most people. hmm.

super shadow GL
vader crying like a woman

hana_skywalker
Hm..... maybe Obi-wan walking in the desert (the camera behind) an a final shot with one of the Tattoine suns....

Lyn
Sounds great to me...!! Nice one!! thumb up Happy Dance

super shadow GL
every thing around here in the forums is great.

Darth Nizzle
I dont think it will end this way but it would be a SWEET ENDING,
If Darth Vader watched over his huge Imperial fleet on a star destroyer
and u see his shadow on the wall and it shows little Anakin Skywalker from episode 1

darktim1
I think the last scene will be anakin in his vader suit looking out into space turning to emperior saying what is thy bidding my master who should we kill next.then goes to alderan showing padame being laid to rest then quick cut to obi-wan looking up at sky in tatooine saying there is another.

Darth_Nefarus
I think it would rock to see several quick shots of the jedi temple being destroyed and them being massacred with the occasional decapitation, courtesy of Vader.

Sith Master X
I'v heard it's the twin sunset, but I'm hoping it has something to do with Vader, the ending that is.

Darth_Nefarus
as long as it is dark and depressing, I will be satisfied. That's why empire rocked, it was not a happy day for any of them.

Kontraz
i hope its vader, and i hope they get james earl jones to come back and do his voice (yay for an actor from mississippi!) Personally, yeah, i would like to see fett holding mace's head, i mean, the movie takes place AFTER the Clone Wars, so he will probably be in his twenties BUT

spoiler:

they have already recorded the final battle of ani(or vader?) fighting mace, its a 56-step battle (i think the longest so far has been 30-something) and the ENTIRE TIME windu is on the retreat, he doesnt have a single offensive move. Thats how much skywalker has improved throughout the war, and yeah, he's supposed to kill him, seeing as windu was the 2nd most powerful jedi, and we all know yoda lives.

Jayd265
i have heard to things about the end of episode 3, i heard that darth vader,sidious, and tarkin will be looking at the death star. and i also heard that obi wan will be giving luke to owen lars.

Kontraz
i hope its vader, and i hope they get james earl jones to come back and do his voice (yay for an actor from mississippi!) Personally, yeah, i would like to see fett holding mace's head, i mean, the movie takes place AFTER the Clone Wars, so he will probably be in his twenties BUT

spoiler:

they have already recorded the final battle of ani(or vader?) fighting mace, its a 56-step battle (i think the longest so far has been 30-something) and the ENTIRE TIME windu is on the retreat, he doesnt have a single offensive move. Thats how much skywalker has improved throughout the war, and yeah, he's supposed to kill him, seeing as windu was the 2nd most powerful jedi, and we all know yoda lives.

Kontraz
oops, why did that get posted twice???

yerssot
james earl jones will be back, that was confirmed a long time ago already

and no, Boba WON'T be in his 20s! how old is he in AOTC? should be around 10 since he's an unaltered clone and the order got in ten years before AOTC and there is a three year gap between AOTC and EpIII that makes him 13

btw, we have spoiler tags

Spiderdrew8
Good thind my birthday is May 19. I'll see it at my birthday party.

" Your father, I am."

Darth Bean
I THINK IT WILL SHOW VADER PUTTING ON HIS MASK AND THAT DARK SIDE MUSIC WILL PLAY AND THE LAST SHOT WILL BE OBI-WAN IN TATOOINE AND THEN IT WILL GO BACK TO VADER
yes yes

Master Revan
i think we would see him put the mask on from behind than you'll hear his mechanical breath while he on a balcony looking at the clone troopers(Storm troopres) while standing next to Darth
Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.