Quake III Arena Vs Unreal Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WHich do you prefer?

i like quake III arena just a tad more.

FallingBlue
unreal tournament hands down

h0ck3yh0rr0r
unreal tournament hands down. its literally kicks ass. its the only 1st person shooter game i play now. better than cs.

royal_jester
unreal tournament hands downbig grin

the weapons in UT are def cooler and more fun to play with, but the simplicity and levels in Quake i like more. Plus the general feel of playing the two games is different, and i think quake has a better and easier feel, probaably cause it doesn't have a second choice for each gun like in UT, and it doesn't have the transporter with u at all times...Quake is just generally simplier

total metalhead
i cant really decide but i think Halo on the Xbox and PC and Timesplitters 2 on the PS2 are better than both. shooting games are the hardest to judge though because there are virtually no bad ones.

BackFire
Quake 3 is fun because of how quick and intense the game is, never a dull moment

UT is awesome because of the brilliant level design and creative gameplay types, though it tends to be slower and not quite as intense as Quake 3.

this is true

that's why i like Quake III arena more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.