Game Mods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seminarastro
Ok, i may sound stupid, but when i download a mod for a game, (ex. Unreal Tournament 2003), will it completley delete Unreal Tournament 2003? or will it just make a whole different thing and while my Unreal still exists?

FallingBlue
it should make something new, and if it were to delete UT it would say so, but no mod should do that, mods are usually like their own game

wicker_man
Continuing on from what Falling Blue has said,a mod is basically an update of a game updated for visual or bug repairing reasons,to return the game to its original settings you need to completly uninstall the game and delete the mod file - which should be located in a folder/file external to the main games folder.When you reinstall the game it should return to its original settings. The orginal game will be unaffected regardless of the number of mods you install onto it.

Hope that is of some help smile

Dexx
yep..took the words right out of my mouth...though this belongs in another section.

Ushgarak
Yes indeedy- any decent mod will not in any way affect the basic game.

Moving...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.