Crouching Tiger Prequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Sequel: Even though the script isn't complete, the Internet is buzzing with word about production to start on the prequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, which may be titled Precious Sword, Gold Hairpin, to reflect the influence of parts two and three of the Crane-Iron Pentalogy (Precious Sword, Gold Hairpin and Sword Force, Pearl Shine). Director Ang Lee will return to collaborate with original producer Hsu Li-Kong. Reportedly, the film will ground itself in classic Chinese arts, martial arts and the lore of the wuxia spirit. Chow Yun-Fat and Michelle Yeoh may return, but every report says young star Zhang Ziyi most likely will not. Too busy prepping for Rush Hour 3?"

shouldnt productiond started? does any one have any new news about this and its release date?

SaTsuJiN
Glad to hear they're actually working on it. Althought I dont know any more about it than you do. I think the first one is going to show Shiu Liens husbands battle where he dies, and probably the 2nd one is going to show the tension between her and Mu Bai. Maybe they'll get a new fiesty chinese girl to fill in for Zhang Ziyi

fini
heyyyyyyyyy it would be great to see those two in action in their fighting days..........this is one prequel i would liek to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.