I'm in trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
Even though I'm in all honors classes and I have a very high IQ, for some reason, the school wants me to go to this extended learning class (which is pretty much full of idiots) after school...and I really don't want to..so I went to the office and told them I didn't want to go and they told me it was mandatory..so I called my mom, but they still say I have to go, so I started getting really pissed off and argueing with the office person and finally sreamed "NO!" and ran all they way home...I'm probably gonna have a detention tomarrow...o well, it's better than being in a room full of Idiots for an hour cool

BondJamesBond
That is funny, yes the smarter they are the more of idiots they are or act at least

Fire
hmm weird if you're that smart

then why is it mandatory for you to spend an hour with those guys

N.Tonks
I have no Idea...my school's just demented...

BondJamesBond
Osmosis maybe laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
may be to get more social skills or something like that, learn how to talk to idiots, or fit in being the smartest

BondJamesBond
Or to teach the smart people common sense

N.Tonks
hmmm. I don't have very good social skills, but they're not that bad...

N.Tonks
...and I have pretty good common sense

Fire
social skills come with age tonks you still have time

N.Tonks
I'm not like a nerd or anything...I think... confused

Fire
you don't have to be a nerd to have bad social skills
and WTF is wrong with being a nerd
since that is a very subjective thing anywayz

N.Tonks
Anyway, I'm NOT going into the extended learning classes....

BondJamesBond
There ya go, take a stand against the common folk. Nerds are better isolated anyway

N.Tonks
my dads coming home and he's gonna be really pissed so I have to go hide at the grocery store...bye..

N.Tonks
oh...nevermind that was the trash truck lol

Fire
WTF tonks

what kinda family situation do you have

N.Tonks
by now the school's probably called my mom or dad...so I don't wanna be here when they come home...

Fire
I thought yoru mom was with you during that scene?

N.Tonks
no, she was on the phone at work

Fire
okie

N.Tonks
I'm trying to decide whether to go hide at the grocery store or the library...what do you think?

Lord_Andres
many of the teachers around here should go to ****ing extra class, they are soooooooooooooooooooooo stupit I just can't stand any of'em mad would be suprised if they were like that in your school mad

N.Tonks
holy ****, the school just called but my dad was sleeping...

BondJamesBond
Get out, the call is coming from inside the house, get out!

N.Tonks
IT IS?!?!?!?!?! *runs out the door*

N.Tonks
OMG, my mom just called and she thinks skipping the class was okay...wow, I didn't see that coming... blink

BondJamesBond
Wow! Go figure!

MadKowDZs
I must say the use of this forum as a way to communicate your indescetions is most puzzling.

N.Tonks
Indeed

BackFire
maybe you need to learn how to cope with doing something you don't wanna do, since you screamed at someone and ran home like a baby.

Obviously that is not the behavior an ideal smart person should have.

N.Tonks
yeah I know...I'm usually really patient but every once and a while I explode embarrasment

Fire
there goes BF

BackFire
Well then being taught to do something against your will may be beneficial.

Fire
true

N.Tonks
well...I managed to get out of the class....but I probably have detention tomarrow. That should be benifical no expression

BackFire
who cares, detention isn't bad, you can just sit there and read or something.

If you're really sneaky, you may be able to manage to play game boy a bit.

diegocala
Sorry, but you sound like the Scarcrow when he got a brain laughing out loud

N.Tonks
what does indescetions mean? lol

BackFire
laughing out loud diego

Fire
aah well just have some thing there you can do, that's why I love role play, all I need is a book and paper sheets and I can start working on another adventure, detention would be SO NOT a punishment for me

N.Tonks
nah, don't wanna risk getting my gameboy taken away...I've almost beaten golden sun 2.

BackFire
then just read a book.

diegocala
Or play pocket pool

N.Tonks
At my school for detention you have to write random letters in circles for a couple hours no expression

BackFire
well your school sucks, transfer.

N.Tonks
...with the evil vice principal watching you

N.Tonks
lol

GroundedAgain
i finally got fed up wit skewl cuz they thought i should be as smart as my sister but i ain't and they all were callin me an under-acheiver so i left

MadKowDZs
And how, may I ask, did your life turn out GroundedAgain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.