do u have sercurity guards at ur school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
we got tons of them whe n u press a button in each of the rooms they come in like two seconds there is like 20 of them running around my school but like they are all big fat guys that r major dorks but it was funny last year a black kid was fighting one of them and the kid had this guard up against the walls bagning his head against the wall i jiust couldnt belive he was fighting the guy

Exa
omg no we havent...

DeNiro
we need them

lil bitchiness
We didnt have them in high school...never needed them i dont think. It was fairly peicfully over here with the fights...blink
WE have them at uni however....

Exa
need them?
omg...

No we never have problems like that.

KidRock
we have 4 i think..just one on each floor...they dont have guns or beating sticks or anything lol all they have is a walkie talkie and they are dressed in suits and they are all pretty cool lol

dave123
we have none, and we kinda need them smile

The Force
yep but they don't have guns

dave123
yeah, but we do smile

tptmanno1
we have cops that sit outside our skoo when it gets out,
but we also have like 10 administratiors, but its funny cuz at our school none of the guys fight, its only the girls and they go at it, fist, nail, tooth, its funny to watch

royal_jester
Yes my college has sercurity guards that are called college safety that write tickets and open up the classrooms at 6am and also make sure that everything is okay on campus. They either walk around in 2s or ride on bikes. And no they have no guns.

chokobo
no we dont have.

Storm
nope, we don' t have them
not at highschool and not at uni now too

BingaBonga
well, we had secret agents yesterday... the us speaker of the house came to small school for....? idk, but it was really weird, after lunch there was the president of isu, illinois state university, we're a lab school... and everyone else, and our crazy librarian dressed up in pajama pants....?

N.Tonks
Theres a security guard at my skool, but it's only middle school, I don't think we really need one huh

tptmanno1
We really need ours at our school cuz there is like a fight a week, but they never get very far because there is an administratior there within 10 sconds so its broken up and the fighters are hauled off.

GroundedAgain
no security gaurds-when i actually showed up ta skewl- but we do hafta wear photo id's

N.Tonks
Yeah, we have to carry ID's too

GroundedAgain
we had ta wear em around our necks on these chains it was pyscho

N.Tonks
geez...we just need them in our backpacks...

GroundedAgain
we had ta wear 'em

N.Tonks
makes it seem like a prison or something...

saucybird007
There was 6 sercurity guards at my school. I dont know if they are still there though because i havent been to school for 5 years!!

We have 2 at work though.

BingaBonga
no more secret agents at our school, thank god, it was really weird....

GroundedAgain
well.......it is kinda sorta a skewl for messed up kids. none of us had a clean record

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.