was revos better the reloaded (NO SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
so tell me (NO SPOILERS!)

was it better then reloaded?

Sifer
Yes - in a different way. But it should really be thought of as one film.

lil bitchiness
They are very different you cant really compare them in that way i dont think....its a great film by the way...

dave123
dont ask the question "which was the best in the trilogy?"
instead, say why it is the best off all trilogys

mindbugaling
okay why is it such a good movie

-get me excited!!

forumcrew
exactly what sifer said.. reloaded and revos really are one movie.. M1 can be looked at as seperate but those 2 are just a long movie.. and besides the triligy is just amazing..

Evil Dead
yes......better.......not nearly as informative but 100x the action.

mindbugaling
does it answer alot of questions that we had in the first? (dont give examples please)

Evil Dead
yes..............most are answered

Sifer
It does but you have to look and listen and think for yourself.

mindbugaling
i love it!

husky321
I think they are all equally great. I loved all of them. No favorites here.

mindbugaling
well i cant say that yet sad

dave123
the only sucky thing from m2 was a lack of gun fighting sad

rysdigital
i wish they had made it one film somehow. i think that would've made a cooler movie, but i guess that would've been impossible, considering the length of the story.

dave123
SPOILER yeah, but for those that have seen m3, it was kinda rushed, if u see what i mean?

mindbugaling
is there lots of guns in the movie?

dave123
more than m2, probably less than m1

VenomVA
I enjoyed Neo more in M2....he did more fighting in it...not taking anything away from Rev...I loved Rev.

forumcrew
more fighting?! he had the mother of all fights in revo though

Verity
Yes, it answers some questions...not all..it makes u think. I would call them different one from the other, emotionally! wink U will love the stuff tho! big grin

raynor
hmph

mindbugaling
whats that supposed to mean?

spydar1982
mannn the movie kind of depressed me... in a good way though. I dont know if its because my favorite movie has come to a close or if its what happens. i also missed school, part of work, + got in trouble so I dont know if that ruined it for me and yaeh...... so anyway back on track. I was so happy with the movie over all. it put a nice little bow on the package. although i was late and i missed the begining (walked into hell coat check scene). The only thing I could ask from this movie was that reloaded and this one were put together and we get 1 more. but I also wish i was a billionare and Monica Belluci was my wife.... we all know the chances of that happening.... godddddd did you see her in that red..... whewww.... <<<< look at will farrel to the left that was the look on my face!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.