Do you like jak 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lulu
yes or no.

FallingBlue
hell yes

J_To_The_P
I never even played it and I do. big grin

Lulu
I like it. I'm stuck in the sewers though.

plenTpak52
Im with you

Lulu
really?

duffy
Iv heard its better than the first so it must be good!
I like it

worldindustries
I will get the game when I get the time to do so.

gambit88
i loved it i only rented it but it is now one of my favorite games especially once you get good on the bikes and cars.they coulda made it a little harder but oh well it was a fun game.

total metalhead
i haven't got it yet but i loved the first one even though it was too easy.

Lulu
i thought the first one was easy too.

total metalhead
they should've made the levels bigger and put more enemies and traps into them, especially the last area.

(i'm talkin bout Jak and Daxter here, not Jak 2)

Lulu
ya i know i passed the first one really quick.

gambit88
the first one was easy fun and a little kidish jak 2 it was hard to get from one place to another until you learned to drive well i think it's one of the best games i've ever played.

total metalhead
has anyone played Ratchet and Clank 1 or 2? there similar games to Jak, but not quite as good.

Lulu
no i never played them.

total metalhead
you should try them if you finish Jak 2. there a bit longer and harder with more weapons and you get to fly spaceships and use giant battle robots. there not quite as good but worth a go.

Lulu
k ill try it.

gambit88
well i think that jak and daxter wasn't as good as ratchet and clank but here ratchet and clank going commando just came out so i still gotta play that before i compare it to jak 2

Millie
I like jak 2. I never played Ratchet and Clank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.