OC (Orange County stupid ;) )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
okay, come on all you OC fans, step forward! lol, anyway, i don't know if this thread should be here or general disscussion, but since this really doesn't have anything to do with movies, but tv shows, maybe it should be here... but anyway....

1. I think is being such a b***h to seth, and i'm glad that he left her for another, you shouldn't make a guy you like think that he's below you!

2. Luke is hot, but isn't as hot as Ryan..

3. Ryan and Marrissa belong together, end of story...wink

tell me what you think for a true OC fan Happy Dance

Neo_Version 7
It is the shit!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by BingaBonga
okay, come on all you OC fans, step forward! lol, anyway, i don't know if this thread should be here or general disscussion, but since this really doesn't have anything to do with movies, but tv shows, maybe it should be here... but anyway....

1. I think is being such a b***h to seth, and i'm glad that he left her for another, you shouldn't make a guy you like think that he's below you!

That cheap ass show is nothing like the real Orange County. They don't show what OC is really like. All they show is a bunch of rich white people that are having fun all the time. That's not what the real OC is like at all.

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

Dude, that guy hasn't signed-in in 3 months!

R2D2-89
Americans glam everything up, esp ther shows

Neo_Version 7
this thread is more than a year old! laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
But the show still rocks

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by BingaBonga

worst tv show ever, bad acting, bad everything

Neo_Version 7
best tv show ever. great acting. great everything.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
best tv show ever. great acting. great everything.
you just like to watch mischa barton make out with girls stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
That's just a bonus. smile

a1hsauce
yes I love the OC...Happy Dance theyre showing reruns over the summer big grin

Neo_Version 7
Isn't it like the best show ever?

a1hsauce
dont you know it yes

Neo_Version 7
Seth is like the shiz-nit! So is Ryan!

And Summer is too hot!

DeepPink
Adam Brody . . . droolio

a1hsauce
Seth is a funny mofo... Summer is droolio worthy yes

DeepPink
Yeah, Seth is uber funny. And Rachel Bilson is putry damn cool too big grin

a1hsauce
i like Julie Cooper yes

APIECEOFME
Ahh the OC...tis my guilty pleasure

Neo_Version 7
Tis my innocent one.

happy

Neo_Version 7
best show ever.

Seth is the coolest!

APIECEOFME
Seth's dimples droolio

Oiram62205
Tonight's epsisode was crazy as shit. Trey got what he deserved!!

Neo_Version 7
Coolness!

Oiram62205
Did you see it?

Neo_Version 7
No. Stop with the spoilers!

Oiram62205
I almost missed it. I was flipping channels and saw that it was new. I'll be glad when wrasslin moves to Fridays.

Neo_Version 7
OC is the shiz-nit.

Imaginary
Season 1 was way better than Season 2, Seth/Anna forever! The S2 finale was pretty damn good though. I didn't want Trey to die though.

random task
Originally posted by Hulk Power
That cheap ass show is nothing like the real Orange County. They don't show what OC is really like. All they show is a bunch of rich white people that are having fun all the time. That's not what the real OC is like at all.

exactly. f*ck that show. and f*ck that reality show from MTV... laguna beach: the real orange county. no it ain't! another bunch of rich white kids that don't do squat sh!t but party and primp.

Captain REX
I live in the OC. I want to kill the show.

The characters apparently go to the part of my high school campus that is covered in tropical flowers and smells of daisies and perfume.

random task
thank you! that show has made everything expensive in this here part of so cal. like it wasn't expensive enough before the f*cking show.

Captain REX
True.

Where are ya in the OC, Task?

random task
i'm in fountain valley/santa ana boundary. officially santa ana though. how bout you?

Neo_Version 7
We have true OCers.

Coolness. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.