True Meaning of EYES OF THE ORACLE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
ok...here it goes...the mero already wants the oracle gone, deleted...
she has changed her shell to hide from the mero...ok
he still wants her deleted so he states bring me the eyes of the oracle...
or bring me the I's of the oracle...ok now if you are a programer instead of refering to binary as 0 and 1 you refer to it as i's and o's...now you cannot have anything with just half the code...this is why he is stating that the I's of the oracle must be taken... it is so she will no longer exist...
tell me what you think...

ITALIAN926
Please dont be the first to analyze like this.. cmon dude, binary? be real. I dont think he wants the oracle to be gone, he just wanted her ability to look into the future.

matrixisthebest
i concure hahah

GABRIEL05
yeah he's a man with power who wants power.

JediHDM
exactly, gabe...the mero wants the ability to see the future, so he can become even more powerful than he already is...thats it.

SimplePriest
nickydirtrider> it's good that you're thinkin, but I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant her ability to see the future. And BTW, she didn't exactly change her shell to hide from the Merv. In ETM you hear it explained that her old shell was deleted because she helped Neo. I'm not sure how well it was explained in the movie, because I had played the game so I "knew what they meant" in that little explaination part by the oracle

hope this helps

VenomVA
yeah...eyes

alaba
you know what nick? maybe you should send this idea to the brothers and i bet they could have kicked themselves for not thi ning about it..thats a brilliant thought but honestly, the mero actually meant her eyes..nothing more! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.