Actors of AOFTC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Is the actor who is going to portray Jango Fett the same as the one in Once Were wariors, if so he has a I kick your ass looks.

queeq
Dunno. He was the bad guy in Six days, seven nights though.

finti
Only thing I remeber from that film was Harrison`s pierced ear.

Dim
I didn't know there was a bad guy in that movie.

King Jedi
He was in Once were Warriors.
He was also in The Island of DR Moreau but covered in make up so you couldn't really see him.

finti
Jango Fett is going to be one bad ass then, cause in Once were warriors he was bad, bad in a very cool way.

queeq
Dimmy, he played the leader of those drug dealers or whatever they were that anchored their ship at the island. He chased Ford and Heche across the island.

Dim
Oh.. embarrasment I think I fell asleep before that..

queeq
laughing out loud

King Jedi
I liked that film. sad
Good to see Han Solo fight with Boba Fetts dad. big grin
But Chewie is far more usefull than Anne Heche.

queeq
big grin

yes, I liked it too, actually.

King Jedi
Maybe we should tell Dim about all the good bits she missed. big grin

queeq
Nah, she wouldn't believe us anyway.

King Jedi
Hs anyone seen The Secret Life of Us? It has Joel Edgerton(Owen) and Claudia Karvan(padmes sister) in it.

queeq
Nope. Any good?

King Jedi
It's an Australian T.V show and they're both good in it.

finti
Padmes sisterconfused confused , ok back to the SW com we go stick out tongue damn. I hate it when I miss out on things.

finti
She is listed as a cast but not confirmed as any character, so were does the Padme`s sister info come from?

queeq
Yes, I'd like to know that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.