Resident Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

royal_jester
Do you believe that all the Resident Evil games should be on the XBOX...And the ones that were exclusive to Gamecube should they be on PS2???

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think it should.

mah
No.
Still, the PS2 does get those crappy lightgun- RE games

dundarz
The RE games will probably never appear on Xbox. Remember Capcom are a Japanese company and tbh the Xbox has absolutely bombed in Japan. Very poor sales indeed and i could see no reason at all why Capcom would port them.

Back to the question though. Having played through the GC versions it personally wouldn't bother me if they were made available for the Xbox or not - obviously for anyone who has only got a Xbox i'm sure they would think differently.

worldindustries
I don't know.

AdventChild
i say yes!

dAngEr_Is_gO!
It couldn't hurt their sales. While the Xbox is floundering in Japan it is more than flourishing in other countries so they would definately make some extra coin. If anything the GC is floundering in Australia so by going multi-platform they could cover any flat spots in sales. You watch how fast RE4 sells on PS2 despite the fact it has been on GC for a while and is an awesome game for the system.

dark1365
I'd say yes, since I'm griping over the fact that Capcom will be releasing RE4 to PS2, and not Xbox.

Red Superfly
Why not?

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!
It couldn't hurt their sales. While the Xbox is floundering in Japan it is more than flourishing in other countries so they would definately make some extra coin. If anything the GC is floundering in Australia so by going multi-platform they could cover any flat spots in sales. You watch how fast RE4 sells on PS2 despite the fact it has been on GC for a while and is an awesome game for the system.

I read a rumour in an Xbox magazine that they were bringing it to Xbox, but you have to take rumours with a grain of salt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.