Micro-Series Clone Wars!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006
Only about 10 hours until the cartoon series starts. Will it be good?

mephistodesigns
hell yeah! you seen his work on Samurai Jack? its SO star wars. I can't think of someone better to handle it.

yerssot
it starts on monday here

Captain REX
I missed it when I saw Revolutions...

cookies2006
i missed it all cept the last 2 minutes, i just lost track of time. Which means i didnt miss much bcuz they are only 10 minutes. They should just have like 5....30 minute episodes! It would be easier on us fans to watch it.

yerssot
they're 5 minutes

Bespin Bart
Too short...

justinday15
i cant watch them cause i have cable, and cable here doesnt have cartoon network.

cookies2006
Yeah i missed it 2day also. I was busy tryin to beat LOTR: return of the king. O well i juss want 2 watch atleast 1 full episode!

mephistodesigns
they're going to be released on DVD according to SW.com after they're done and you'll be able to watch them as one cohesive piece. so cuts. Its torture watching them broken up- for everyone who can't watch them now: You have it easy, its really a pain when you get all pumped up, and you're all ready for something cool to happen and BAM, Lucasfilm logo, end of cartoon. You're better off waiting for the DVD, believe me.

Maul
i cant watch it, ive got digital but my version dosenthave Toonami (what its on).
~Maul
PS im new here. i just wanna say, Capt. Rex's stories rock!

LanceWindu
I've got all the episodes recorded..seen them all at least 5 times each already.

And once I get speakers connected to my computer I will download them from CartoonNetwork.com and watch them with commentary.

Maul, I suggest going to CartoonNetwork to watch them, you can see the first 3 Chapters for free. The rest of the Chapters will debut the day after they are shown.

cookies2006
yeah i might do that 2. ive seen chapter 2kinda and 3,4. 5 looks kool. Has sum lightsaber action.

LanceWindu
Amazingly I forgot to watch 4 today...

I was playing video games and lost track of time.

yerssot
there was an electricity-outrun today, recorder might not have taped it at all messed

LanceWindu
I just watched episode 5...Kit Fitso underwater with a lightsaber...kick ass.

yerssot
still haven't seen any roll eyes (sarcastic)

cookies2006
i'll just worry about buyin the dvd series. As long as i get 2 see them all eventually.

Julie
saw one of em.....loved it...but way way too short

cookies2006
yeah thats annoying. but its sw, SWEET

yerssot
funny, FM still hasn't commented on this one big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.