anakin to vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sand person no. 10
I'm assuming that anakin won't turn in this film and that he certainly doesn't don the the black suit, so this leaves a very tricky situation for gl, will he not be running out of time in the 3rd film to show anakin turn, ob1 fight anakin, anakin turn to vader and then vader hunt down and kill the jedi, now this is a lot and so i assume that anakin hunting the jedi down will get dropped from the film, this is a shame because i want to see this in the film, would it not be easier if anakin has started to turn at the end of this film. Bear in mind as well that sw films it would appear are set around a very short space of time.

Unless of course the final film is going to be a six hour life of Christ like epic. big grin

Ushgarak
Well now, this is a good point. Certainly it represents an interesting strategy from GL. Instead of doing a three film story about a good Jedi Knight turning bad he did a one part prequel explaining how he became a Jedi Knight in the first place and then has to squeeze the whole Clone Wars and Anakin turning into two films.

Of course, a prequel is all very welcome but I often wonder if he lost more in using up the first film as a backstory than he gained by letting us see the backgriund of it all.

I sometimes wonder if TPM shouldn't have been an Episode '0', as such, and the Clone Wars left as the first trilogy.

Still, let's see how it goes, eh? We may be surprised by how much he gets in.

yerssot
I also think that the Jedi-hunt will be dropped, this because OB1 said against Luke that Vader hunted them down and killed them...

JediOasis
We also have to see the twins being born then delievered to their locales. We are supposed to see the death of Padme. From what we think we know a lot of Jedi are killed in Episode II and I'm sure more die in the Clone Wars. I imagine only a handful are left at the end of Ep III but no council members except Yoda and we are just left to assume Anakin/Vader hunts them down and kills them. Is it possible that we find out at the end of AOTC that Padme is pregnant but she tells Obi-Wan he tells her not to tell Anakin? Maybe Anakin goes off the the Clone Wars and doesn't see Padme for awhile and that a way Luke and Leia will be alive at the start of EP III. Then Anakin could turn before he finds out he has kids and Obi-Wan could take the kids and take them to Alderrann and Tatooine.

ToMacco
Maybe the reason Anakin turns to the dark side is because he starts to drink. He begins to beat Padme and their kids, so Padme hides them. Then Anakin puts on a mask that continuosly puts liquor into his body, then he murders all the Jedi.

yerssot
Ofcourse Annakin didn't know anything:
"The Emperor knew as I, that if Vader would have any offspring, they would form a thread for him"

Ushgarak
What, to discuss it, you mean...?

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud sorry but that was a funny reply by Ush.

yerssot
I can't follow Ush...

Ushgarak
Sorry, yerssot, but your spelling there gave me a golden opportunity...

yerssot
Oops!
Wrong! don't know how you write it, anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.