Ruin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Just finished Ruin and must say I'm getting to like the Vong after all. I wasn't all that keen on the Vong and felt Vector Prime was naff but now they have more depth I'm quite looking forward to continued adventures.

Gone back in time at the moment though cus I've started "Rogue Planet" and so far thats pretty cool too. smile

yerssot
It's not a very good book, Rogue planet I mean

finti
I got so mad reading Rouge Planet, I quit it before I finished it. Actually I got so fustrated about how bad it was I threw it in the wall and then I ripped it in half embarrasment

yerssot
Well, it wasn't THAT bad

LanceWindu
Rogue Planet wasn't very bad...I somewhat liked it.

mechmoggy
Well over 2/3 of the way through now and its turned a little boring, although I'm enjoying learning about Anakin's and Obi-Wan's relationship.

yerssot
Hang on! The last part is the good one, the wich says; the end

mechmoggy
Oh yes, not very good.

Onto the X-Wing Series now though. Up till now I've never been that interested in reading them but I'm running out of books in the EU series to read.

Julie
I've still got a long way to go. I've read Young Jedi Knights, JJK, NJO, Galaxy of Fear, and several novels but there are still a lot that I'm anxious to get to read.
Rogue Plant was just "ok." Not too horrible, but a bit boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.