Virtua fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallin Angel
I think Virtua Fighter 4 is one of the best fighting games made , and i love the character Aoi , she kicks serious ***, what do u think about the game and who's your favorite character

ragesRemorse
i liked this game back when it was on the saturn, but then good fighting games came out. Virtua fighter 4 is horrible. It could have been great. The fighting however is slow, the controll,and combo response is so slow. I cant stand it for this fact alone

Lulu
its ok not the best.

worldindustries
never played it before.

total metalhead
fighting games which are better than VF4 = Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Tekken Tag, Tekken 4, Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 2, Dead or Alive 3.

Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution is good though.

ragesRemorse
i have to disagree with you on dead or alive 3. I would say that has to be the worst fighting game i have ever played. Even worse than old school NES games. I truly believe it brainwashes people with the bright flashing colors,and sounds. I do agree all the others are on the top of the list in fighting games, but i'd add bushido blade, and marvel vs capcom aswell

Fallin Angel
i like all those games , but virtua figher4 evolution , Dead or Alive 3 , and Tekken Tag Tornament are a tie for me

total metalhead
oh yeah good old bushido blade on the PSOne....that brings back memories, and are you talkin about the old 2D marvel vs capcom games? cos those were excellent. lifted straight out of a comic book it seemed.

however, i still think Dead or Alive 3 is excellent, okay so its a bit of a button basher, but the animation of the characters during fights looks so perfect, its like watching a kung fu movie.

bardock
i like vf4 but tekken 4 takes the cake and then pummbels in intl submission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.