is it just my computer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tptmanno1
is it just my computer or has this site been reallly slow latly. I know i have a 56k but it was never this slow before, it takes forever to load. and i have to reload it every time i want to see something new,
like, ill be on the GDF, and switch to the OTF, but wehen i go back to the GDF, its exactly like i left it even if its hours later, but when i reload the page it shows the new stuff,
what the hell is wrong!?!?!

Ushgarak
Yup, our poor servers are being badly overloaded by the continuing huge influx of members. Raz may upgrade soon.

Fire
my connection aint slow, but the forum doesn't refresh automatic anymore, which is very annoying cause I always have to hit F5 to see which threads have been altered

dave123
i KEEP getting some cookie error

tptmanno1
ok thanks ush,
man this is annoying

Schizo_n_me
Mines not slow...

tptmanno1
what kinda connection u got, if you got a fast one u may not notice because the difference is soo small, but if you got a 56k its really exaggerating

nazgulinthedark
nothings wrong w/ mine, but i've only been logged in for like a couple minutes

yerssot
I'm glad you're not a girl,
otherwise I would have been obligated to say something in the lines of your finger doing another excersise now

Raz
Yep Ush is right, we will be upgrading the servers very soon (prolly in a few days) to be able to handle the amount of visitors we're getting currently (and in the future).

silver_tears
Mine is completely fine as always big grin
Thank god for that I mean I would die is it was slow sad

Raz
I personally haven't seen any noticable slow downs, but the server behind-the-scenes does get a good workout every night.

tptmanno1
thank you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.