What's up with RareWare?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
Ever since they announced they were leaving Nintendo for X-Box I haven't heard a peep from them! And that was like over a year ago! Its not good business for them, not releasing any games and all.

And now I hear that Perfect Dark Zero has been scrapped?
Is RareWare done for? eek!

mah
Em, they just released a game for X-box; their first. "Grabbed by ghoulies". Gotten average reviews.

Tex
You wish a Ghoulie would grab you! stick out tongue

mah
eek! behaaave

Tex
I saw a tv clip for said game, most unimpressive! Their pathetic attempt at cell shading is laughable!

Should've stayed with Nintendo! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
I agree, Nintendo made rareware what it is, they trusted them with one of the most beloved characters of Nintendo's history--Donkey Kong, and they came through for them and showed they had great developing powers...but, I guess their time is up...their recent efforts have failed miserably..

Perhaps Retro Studio's will take rares place, since they have had similar feed back with Metroid Prime.

Tex
Yeah, Retro, a Texas company! raver

el_barto
what is rare ware?

vvvrulz
lol same, im completely lost.

Tex
www.rareware.com

slayer
It's like a company that makes games. BAmjo Kazooi, Donkey Kong, Star Fox Adventures etc.

vvvrulz
Ah, cheers.

DracotheDragon
RAREWARE LEFT NINTENDO??????????????? ****ING BASTARDS!!!! I THOUGHT STARFOX FOR GC AND SNES AND 64 WERE GREAT!!!!!!! wat a jip. mad thats wacko man. DOnkey Kong for snes was great too, but not as good. sad

Tex
I know! When I heard the news I went ballistic! But RareWare will be a huge failure on XBOX, so they'll get what they deserve! evil face

DracotheDragon
Thats right.

mah
Welcome to many years ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.