The Dream Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
place to tell about ur dream if u have had one or want to share about a past dream

last night i dreamt i was being chased by the preditor and i had this belt and i kept jumping off these cliffs and hooking my bet on rocks and holding on with one hand and hiding from the preditor and then i was driving this jeep in like a place kinda like this forest perseve deal by my house and it was all creepy and shit i woke up sweatying but i liked the dream not like i just slept all night without doing ne thing laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
I dreamet about cake...thats all i can remember...and when i woke up i was so dissapointed cos there was nothing there..blink thats it really...

silver_tears
i dreamt about a certain someone wink

drunk_nazgul
I once had a dream I was making out with this stupid jock... and he didn't wanna be seen with me. Then I was on a beach with this pregnant lady and a bunch of preps from my school.

The other night I dreamed that I was falling on my butt, and I woke up to find myself sitting up in bed and about to get up and walk away...

frootlooplucy
i had a dream where i was being chased, and i was in a really big house so i ran into a romm, but the person was still following me, so i ran through another door but it was the same room id just been in and the person chasing me was already in there, i keep going through door after door, but it was always the same room and the person chasing me was always in there.
so when you think about it, they werent actually chasing me, i was chasing them .

KidRock
i have some weird dreams lol one of them was i was at a concert on stage singing the old WWF hulk hogan theme you know "I am a real american..fight for the rights of every man" it was so funny lol

DeNiro
hahaha i always have a dream where i am falling or riding a bike and i fall off then i spring up in bed and i actully feel like i fell. or i have this recurring kingkong dream when i am running from king kong and prolly the msot scary dream i had was being chased by michel myers now i slept a good 13 hours that dream so there is way to much to tell about that dream

Dogbert
i had a dream and in it, i was popular, rich, had a lot of g\f and a big penis stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
When I was about twelve years old I had this dream that I was a spy who rode around in a yellow VW bug with a British dude who looked just like Obi-One Kenobi from Star Wars. He would drop me off in suburban neighborhoods where I'd hop onto the fence of a house to begin my mission. Then I'd use the fences to travel. I'd run along fences while backyard dogs barked at me and old ladies sprayed me with water from their garden hoses . . . . I was very good at running along the tops of fences in my dream.

DeNiro
haha and dude i luv the girl in ur sig she was in wrong turn right and good thing u werent around when tired hiker had his penise size thread lol i dont think u would have posted on it laughing out loud

Dogbert
na probally not laughing out loud

badkittykitty
I had a wild dream with a guy that I keep calling by someones screen name here because every time i am on I see his name...neat!

DeNiro
i can here is now OOO DeNiro DeNiro stop ok dont stop hahahaha laughing out loud am i right hehe big grin

badkittykitty
D ! lol laughing out loud something like that

DeNiro
Big D laughing out loud oooo good times haha TH ur dream sounds quiet fun big grin

badkittykitty
no it wasnt d though..... embarrasment stick out tongue someone whos name is always thrown aroud the otf

AkiLLa
my dream is to b the strongest alive

Tired Hiker
Oh God I hope it's me . . embarrasment

Venom31096
This one time i dreamt i had super strength and i could fly, it was so kool, but what i would love to dream about it being able to stop time big grin Know that would be so kool. Imagine the fun you could have with that evil face.
I also once had a dream i was eating rice bubbles. Then i woke up and really wanted break fast, got dressed and by then i wasnt in the mood for breakfast.

nazgulinthedark
one time i had a dream that mutated stuffted animals were chasing we around this big hotel, and i jumped though a 20 story window, but i when i landed it was like the window was a foot from the ground, and when i woke up i realized i had fallin off my bed.

Treehuggerjanie
Last night i dreamt that each forum from kmc forums were big rooms and then each thread was an apple and you had to take a bite out of the apple everytime you posted!it was cool!

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

yerssot
a dream thread? that brings back memories

Treehuggerjanie
oh haha

DeNiro
i had a dream like i dont know how long ago but i was abel to fly and i would take off really slow like only hover above the ground like 4 feet then onc i got the hang of it i could keep going higher and higher and i always had to run and jump straight foward before take off it was really fun then i woke up all pissd i coukdnt fly laughing out loud

must_kill_Santa
i have alot of dreams none of which you will find out about

DeNiro
u people and changing ur signatures now that urs is differnt MKS and i think that irene changed hers and so did badd kitty kitty i have to look at the names to see who it is

dave123
look at the names? craziness i tell ya!

crazy_c
I had a dream before where my mam had a baby in spain,and it had 6 fingers on each hand and when i asked her about it she said the 6th was a baby finger and it will fall off in time. And while i was in spain i was hangin out a lot with this guy hu had a big computer and this guy that lives acroos the road from me was there. And then when i was gonna go home a load of people appeared in the room and they started singing a song i sing in choir called, "lead us to the water" and when i woke up i really neede to wee. blink

The Force
i dreamed that we all met in person and then some villian guy attacked the convention that we were at and well all like turned into super heroes and started fighting him big grin

HockeyHorror
my dream was weird as hell no expression i think i have really lost my mind...

i was driving an ice cream truck and i was in love with this girl no expression

no expression
no expression

what will happen to me no expression

Korri
mad no expression

your gtoing to find your fortune in the ice cream trade, i see it...in the future detective

Dogbert
Simply wonderful no expression

Korri
isnt it just? ninja

manchichirtchit
ice cream trucks symbolizes happily ever after. i mean, c'mon... it's a truck... and it's full of ice cream eek!

HockeyHorror
eek!

no expression

MC Mike
Darkness, I see. Alligators, in your future will be. no expression

HockeyHorror
no expression pink alligators?

MC Mike
That depends on the color of the ice cream. no expression

HockeyHorror
i think the truck had no ice cream no expression i was just driving an ice cream truck

it was rather fun no expression

no expression

Linkalicious
screw your dream! Go get me a fudge-cicle. whip

HockeyHorror
ahh!!

*runs*

Darth Revan
invisible alligators in your future I sense no expression

Was the girl a rancor? Because if she was that's a bad thing... confused

bardock
this is very important did the ice cream truck have music. if it didnt horrible might happen

theterminatorx
wow i had a very strange dream once too....and believe me it was freaky

HockeyHorror
no music...no expression i was just driving...and the girl was hot droolio

but not as hot as the ice cream truck drooliodroolio

MC Mike
I really think you should lay off the droolios. yes

HockeyHorror
your right droolio

ill take a step back and go to this smilie drool

Korri
fear

HockeyHorror
dammit! i had another dream...

i was driving a car no expression but this time i didn't know where i was going no expression

it was kinda fun droolio no expression

manchichirtchit
so in essence, you were driving a big a$$ fridge... with a hot girl. good dream thumb up

hezzy_baby
laughing

HockeyHorror
yes

Darinda
i had a realy cool dream. i was i think it is Nick Sloke,it was well i was his niece,and he found out his brothe,and his sister in -law were killed in their home,and he is my god father,and now has to take care of me.it was cool

Darinda
guys?

cauteriZed
wow, that is pretty cool.
in my dream i went to the swimming pool but when i got out i realised id lost my clothes and i had to go home on the bus in my swimsuit with just a towel around me.then when the bus was stopped at the lights my sister and her friends walked past and they all stared at me.to make matters worse her boyfriend was there and he had never seen me before and she pointed up to me and said 'look theres my sister clare' and i hid cos i was so embarrassed.pretty traumatic,lol

m!$hA
im not telling ninja2

Darinda
weird,and traumatic.

Jedi Priestess
Not a thing I was knocked out on 100mgs of Demerol laughing

Darinda
oh,ok that would be pain-full.

Jedi Priestess
no its bliss wink you feel nothing at all.

f00tball
I had a nightmare. i was on a city bus just sittin there and this really hot girl gets on the bus. she walks down the isle walks right by me and sits with my younger brother. they start makin out then the bus drops us off. them 2 run off and i start walkin home. when i get home there my brother is bangin the girl on my bed. i wanted to cry

Darinda
of corse that is your dream..ok next person's dream.

cauteriZed
thats disturbing no expression do you issues with your little bro?maybe you are jealous of him in reality

ladygrim
i dreamt that i was in a shopping centre and t-rex came in reking the jiont so we all decide to go looting smile but then we got chased out by it the we had run acrss loads of fields to get away from possed people (kinda like zombies but not dead) who were ruled by people from lotr ..... in fact it wasnt a dream it was a f..ing scary noitmare

f00tball
no i had 2.the next dream i had we were walkin through some guys basement and there wasa door we had to get through. we were bein chased by zombies but the door wouldnt open. then we noticed that the room we were in was having a gas leak. we tried desperatley to open it fast but it wouldnt work. then one of the lights in the room overpowered and explode which cause all the gas to ignite. i survived the explosion and everyone else died. i got up and went through the door and ran into a bigger monster. then my alarm went off

Darinda
well the looting dose not sound bad.

f00tball
no im not jealous of him hes 12 and has neva... ok hes had one girlfriend but im pretty sure hes neva kissed a girl

f00tball
frodofrodofrodofrodo
gandalfgandalfgandalfgandalf

cauteriZed
how old are you (your birthday is the same day as my sister, the one i referred to in my dream)

Darinda
who?i'm 14

cauteriZed
sorry,was asking football.im 17 btw

ladygrim
not when ur being chased by a huge f,,ing dinosaur....lol eek!

unknownrocker
i dreamt about you

ladygrim
no expression

lil bitchiness
I cant remember exactly...but it involved spoons.

cauteriZed
it always does...

Kosta
Cant remember last nights dream. But a week ago i dreamt that a friend and I went to a strip joint and my friend was acting like a dick, trying to touch the strippers, so the security which just happened to be members of a motorcycle gang were after us.

MonkeyNipples
emus that frolick in the land of the unknown with the old ladies that get trumpled by them and end up having all their bodly fluids escape from the bodies

ladygrim
sick OMG

Delicious1
I can't tell blushing

JToTheP
I hardly remember, something about me being in a movie Kevin Smith was directing, and it was in some classroom, it was ****in weird. laughing

Darinda
ok weird dreams yes,but hey it is the topic rite?

LordKerrigor
i dont but even if i did i cant remember them

DarthCyrax
all i remember was me and 3 chicks.

balrog89
lol

DarthCyrax
oh wait that was no dream it was reality.

unknownrocker
pink~think about it for a second

Delicious1
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LoSt_
I had a dream I married Kid Rock...nah thats just what i wish and fantasize about.
I cant remember what i dreamt...

Mane
i hate those dreams when you show up naked at school and are about to take a test that you havent studied for embarrasment

LoSt_
Ive done that, fortunately it hasnt been recently.heheh.

Mane
i hate those dreams when you wake up in a *ahem* mess...embarrasment

darkcrown
.......no expression right

I dreampt about one of my friends on KMC.

silver_tears
Erotica baby droolio

darkcrown
what? no expression

silver_tears
That's what I dreamt about duh no expression

Mane
i dreamt about having sex. only because it never happens in real life sad

darkcrown
Aww.... I never dream of getting raped. sad

Mane
nope you dont because it happens to you in real life.

darkcrown
cry

Mane
smile rude people are returned with rudeness

darkcrown
How was I rude. That actually happened you *****! cry

Mane
i said i dreamt of getting laid. you said i dreamt of getting raped. theres a difference ya know

darkcrown
I said I DIDN'T dream of getting raped! Notice the I! sad

Mane
What the f**k? ok...

darkcrown
no expression

Nazgulinthedark
last night i had a dream that sienfeld shortsercurted a box fan and bolt of electricity jumped out and electricuted newman. then neman lookd really funny so he was in the paper.
then newman and seinfeld went over to raymond on everybody loves raymond's house, and then frank, raymonds dad from across the street got mad at the kid that is raymonds daughter on the show, he got mad at her for listening to rap music.

lil bitchiness
I ate some cheese just now, and tonight i'll probably dream of something rather bizare...

Darth Jello
Happy Dance
What the f**k?

ya dig?

Nazgulinthedark
no...no...dont say dig...dont

Darth Jello
dost thou understand the meaning of my smileys, young ward?

Nazgulinthedark
yes, i do What the f**k? <- see, see right there? thats a smilie, and i used it.

Darinda
???-
hey guys i did not have any dreams since that night of my last dream.

Clovie
bones messed

Lone_Dragon
Hmm...My dream? Well...It was a while ago...Like...A few months, maybe? But... -Looks around- <.< o.o >.> I dreamed that Scott Summers was real...And I was dating him, and...Stuff happened wink

Royal Knight
i had a dream that i can't remember

Alias Neo
World War 3 and being a pro skateboarder

Nazgulinthedark
Ok, so last night I had a dream about KMC. I dreampt that I was in some old timey town in Texas, you know like a town that was one main street with stores on either side? ya, well anyway, the town was called 'fort KMC'. and so i went into one of the stores, and it had a mini fridge inside of it. and clovie was getting a gatorade out of the fridge, so i stopped and talked to her. then i walked out of the store and i saw sauron, and he was walking around in the street dressed as a ghost for halloween. then for some reason my parents, my sister, and my friend Yen, had to come and get me. but instead we went on a tour of a coal mine. so when we finished with that i started talking to Mr.Wobbie and my parents talked to Raz about the economy.
the end.

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud Sounds like you are on here a lot. Which is not a bad thing.

§pearhead
...get help stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
thanks for your support spear stick out tongue

§pearhead
says you! I wasn't even in it! schmoll

stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
Nor I sad

That might be because I don't know them, lol.

Nazgulinthedark
yes you were, you were just walking around aimlessly on the street with everyone else stick out tongue

§pearhead
aw cry but nothing incredible?

JKozzy
Heh, I've had KMC dreams before stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
im sorry, ill make sure tonight i have an incredible spear dream cry stick out tongue

§pearhead
that's more like it! eek!

im so full of myself cool

Ronny
so have i

it had a few people i knew in it oneof which got killed embarrasment pitty really its not like i wanted the dead

silver_tears
I have KMC dreams all the time diva

naughty

Darth Revan
I have dreams about KMC too often... Except for my dreams are usually about how I come on the forums and somebody I know here gets really pissed off at me for no reason sad

vaya_the_elf
I have not had any Kmc dreams yet.

§pearhead
the only dream I've had was when those crutony things in Raz's old avatar started chasing me embarrasment

Nienna
I always have KMC dreams.....no expression

And I wasn't in it either, Nazzy.... schmoll

Nienna

Darth Revan
I want to have a dream about that sad

Nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

nienna > sorry embarrasment

§pearhead
ah, crap laughing out loud when I say "old" avatar, i mean the one he's got now embarrasment i thought he'd changed it

Ronny
AHA laughing

that would be quite scary

my kmc dream

Alirght i was a undercover agent and i was lookin for the person who clubbed and killed our dear jeremy (Spearhead). So i walked into a bar in which was, Raz, Lil, and BK i waved they waved blah blah at the back of the bar was Nivek (darth revan) he was wearing a had anfd trench coat, he gave me a brief case with a gun and an address. i followed directions to the house loading the gun and bursht in. the killer duh duh duh dunnnnn was BIIIIIIIIIIIIG

Nienna

And Ronny....that's hilarious laughing laughing

BIIIIIIIIIIG bag bag

§pearhead
WHAT????!!! I died? cry

that's ****ing low sad

yea, that thing! eek!

Ronny
aw ying your gonna give the poor boy nightmares now

Ronny
i didnt mean for you to die cry really

thats why i chaced down your killer miffed

§pearhead
it was chasing me sad

thanks, ronnny laughing out loud

Nienna
I hate it too cry

Ronny
yeah you looked funkay all dead and stuff

TOH
You know there is a member called KMC, right? confused

!deathcab!
ROFLMAOOOOO, I had a dream about another message board I was at last year, how sad?
;D

JToTheP
blink I dreamt one time there was a "KMC Union" in some place...and yeah.... laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>