True Crime Streets of LA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
Has anyone else got this? It's awsome, it's like a cross between GTA, Shenmue, Max Payne, Dead to rights and many more. It's got everything you could dream of, and if yuou fail a missiopn you can carry on or try again. Its cool, you guys have got to play it at least once, especially on X-box with custom soundtracks.

Dogbert
yea, that game looks really cool, i gotta get it. that is cool cus i got x-box 2 so i guess i can get custom soundtracks big grin Is snoop dogg in this game, i heard he was.

J_To_The_P
Yes, Snoop is playable, I'm buying the soundtrack next week, and hopefully getting this for my GameCube for Xmas. big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah but you need to get 30 dog bones to get him, i haven't seen any. There are also 3 endings to get (one on each of the three paths i guess) and I've unlocked all three paths.

total metalhead
its a bit of a shock after playing Vice City for months, suddenly i'm going completely against what i've spent the last 8 weeks of my (gaming) life doing....

Dogbert
is it out for PC?

KidRock
im gettin this game tommorow for ps2 if EB games is open!

SpikeSpiegel
No, it's not out for PC. I just got the poor ending as it's the fastest to get I just need to continue along the other two paths.

SpikeSpiegel
Ok there is one major flaw with this game, that I've tried about 25 times...
The final boss on the best path is a f**king flame retardent b***ard who blocks 95% of all you're f**king attacks then pounds you with a combo. Ah that feels so much better

ragesRemorse
This game is good, but i still prefer to play GTA

SpikeSpiegel
I beat him woooo! With the help of my old friend button bashing.

el_barto
i want this game so much it has no GAME OVER screen HELL YEAH!!!

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah that is a cool feature, but if you're like me you won't want to fail and will restart when you do so that you get 100%

Pablo G
Is this game good ?

Neo_Version 7
Haven't tried it yet. But from what I hear, its light-years better than GTA Series.

Tex
Merging threads...merged.

SpikeSpiegel
It's not better, it's just different. Its dificulty curve is relitively easy to suddenly (in the last boss battle) "Die you ****ing ****ard die, why can't you burn? I tell you you peace of **** if you don't play by the ****ing rules I'll throw you out of this ****ing window."

Rogue Jedi
this game roooooooooooooooooooocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
but i just finished it. it is too short.

Daedalus
Too short.
Too Buggy.
Bland graphics (character models were nice).
Poor gunplay.
Stupid collisions while driving.
I hated this game with a passion, but fun for 5 mins.

Samurai Guy
My brother used to work for a Video Store. He brought this home to investigate to see if it was faulty, as a customer claimed it was. It works fine, and he doesn't work for said Video Store anymore (I guess the game is ours now... evil face )

I am stuck on Wu's Dragon. Damn, he is a hard S.O.B.

pr1983
game is actually full of bugs, people would construe that as faulty. anyways, keep to the edge of the room all the while shooting. dont stop moving, when he comes for you make sure to dodge out of the way of his flame attack.

cal31
this game was a huge let down and got boring after the first hour.

pr1983
so true

Samas-adian
This game sucked. Tried to do too much in one game. The sneaking levels were pointless and same with the crime system when driving around.

Snipes
it would be a whole lot better if it borrowed the GTA controls, the driving controls really sucked.

it was also "jerky" sometimes and only lasted a few days.

the negatives out weigh the positives in this game, but its a good game to pass time.

Samurai Guy
Finally beat it... now I am looking for the dogg bones.

Trickster
I kinda played this. Though it was a bit of a disappointment to be honest. It wasn't better than the GTA series, except that you can pat people down. I didn't like the random bits where you got chased...

Saying that, though, I only played it briefly and was being chased the entire time, after I shot a mugger.

Is the storyline good?

Samurai Guy
Storyline is fairly good.

I personally enjoyed it. I like the fact that there can be an uprising if you are too "naughty" of a policeman. I am ultimate good cop. I dont want SWAT and random people trying to kill me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.