Austin Powers II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
I just got the trailer of Austin Powers II from theforce.net, great one! espaccialy with the jokes about my favorite movie

Texas
link please

yerssot
a not direct link is here there you go to download trailer and that's all

Texas
You haven't seen Austin Powers 2 yet?

Zereil
I thought that the poster board advertisement was far better which outright connected to the release of Episode 1...

yerssot
I haven't seen that Zereil

ToMacco
Austin Powers are great movies. I still like one better than two. I think the concept of Dr. Evil is great! Here's a guy who is trying to control the world, but he can't even control his son.

"I'm going to place them in an easily escapable situation involving an overelaborate and exotic death!"
----
Scott: "Arn't you going to watch? They could get away!"

Dr. Evil: "No, I'm not going to actually witness their death, I'm just going to assume it all went to plan! What?"
---------
"All I ask, is to have sharks with FRIKIN' lazerbeams attached to their head!"
------------
"Why must I be surrounded by frikin idiots?"

yerssot
Espacially his finger in his mounth

Texas
I liked Mini Me!

yerssot
I saw a while ago a picture and the wav:
I shell call him Mini Maul

ToMacco
I've heard rumors of a third Austin Powers. I guess it parodies "The Last Crusade". So we get to see who Austin's father is. Who could they get to play him? I think Mike Myers should play the part.

yerssot
hopefully!

did you got the trailer now? I like the last line:
"Doctor Evil doesn't like to be pipied on"

yerssot
a new Austin Powers is being made,
problem is, the name Goldspie may not be used, the makers of James Bond complained

Dim
I think they were going to call it Goldmember..not Goldspy.

Ratcat
The orhinal name was Goldmember but then MGM made an objection to the MPAA, much as they did with The Spy who Shagged Me. This time however New Line failed to respond via the correct procedure and lost the ruling.

AT the 11th hour MGM offered a settlement whereby New Line would have to reschedule the planned release of the Denzel Washington film John Q was rejected by New Line.

Quite what happens now is anyones guess but all the trailers were pulled, the posters were taken down and the film is now being known as 'The next Austin Powers Movie."

yerssot
ok, I'm not good in remembering names sad

ToMacco
That's dumb that they can't cal it goldmember. I saw a trailer for it in the theator, and a 30 second commercial during the Super Bowl last night.

ladygrim
i love the austin powers movies ... lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.