X-men Team Tournament: Semi finals!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
The finals are near and and it is getting close... People, vote for 2 teams, AND who would actually win in a fight, not who you like better... Cajun was elminated like that, and that's not fair.... anyway, whoever loses, loses.... and the next round is the FINALS!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Alliance

Onslaught
Dark Phoenix
Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Sabertooth

VS.

Gambit Evo1

Domino
Sage
Psylocke
Gambit
Pyro

----------------------------------------------------------------

X-treme Sirens

Jean (Phoenix)
Phoenix 2
Rogue (comic version)
Scarlet Witch (evo version)
Shadowcat (evo version)

VS.

Sadist

Quicksilver
Magneto
Dark Phenoix (Jean Grey)
Gladiator
Darian

Darth Vicious
I dont get it Mav, i thought i got eliminated last round!

VallejoKid707
I lost!!!!! sad no thumb down

MaverickIce
Yeah, Darth....But you had more votes than all the others.... the last 2 losing teams with the least votes got eliminated.......... You just had a whole crap load more.... Just be happy!

gambit88
i got booted oh well alls fair in love and war good job sadists i voted for dark alliance and x-treme sirens but not cuz i'm mad but i think they would win.

The Force
go GE, c'mon ppl, vote for GE thumb up

MaverickIce
Gambit, I voted for you... You had a pretty nice team....its just that people voted for people that they liked, not who would win.

Darth Vicious
I also voted for u Gambit!

gambit88
thanks big grin

MadKowDZs
How do you make a poll like that? miffed

MaverickIce
what?

Yandel
while i hardly vote or post for that matter, im wondering how the sirens get so many votes since it is such a weak team??????

MaverickIce
People voted for them because they like the characters more than what would happen in a actual fight. Sad isn't it. It kinda cheats the stronger team with lesser known characters. sad

G.P
I don't understand : on the poll I can read 'Total: 20 votes' and when I sum the votes, I get 32 (9+6+8+9)...

huh ????

The Force
wo, that's weird erm... Go GE!!!!!!!!

MaverickIce
what ARE you talking about G.P ?

Darth Vicious
Hes talking that in the Poll in the total at the bootm says Total: 20 votes nut if u add all the votes it adds to more than 20 it adds to 32 like he said,Damn computers cant add!, lol

Darth Vicious
In Sadist team, Whos Darian? Is he from Evolution? and if he is what r his powers?

Paola
Congrats to the four teams!!!!

My vote goes to Dark Alliance & Sadist!!!

Darth Vicious
When do the finals start?

The Force
when's the last votes

Paola
4 teams are almost tied eek!

SetoKaiba
MaverickIce where did you get the Twin Avatar can you get Him with the Straight Razor------- Really I didnt even know they were out yet And I have been Broke so it would not have made a difference but I m still embarrsed embarrasment

Agent StrongBad
now it's a tie for GE shifty

Mirage
GO THE SIRENS!!!

beastnpyro
hhhmmm...its looks like its a close fight...juzz checkin whos winnin...hehehe

MaverickIce
Woah, Sorry I'm late... Studying for final....

Anyway, A TIE!!!!!!!!! A &%^%*&^ TIE!

Too bad Sadist, X-treme came back, suprisingly... Good luck in finals but.... What the #$$% should I do for a tie!

Paola
hmmmmm I don't know Mav confused

Darth Vicious
All out war, Trple threat match, winner takes all!

Darth Vicious
Or 2 teams go at it again, and the winner takes on the 3rd!

Kes
So is this done?

MaverickIce
no

The Force
we need one more for GE to win

gambit88
well just have one specific one for the two teams that tied then have em face the third for the winner.

MaverickIce
This is finished

Kes
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.