Worsed/Saddest Thing Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Just another mindless question about a movie, after seeing many movies with sad and horrible things in it I decided to see if you agree and what you'rs are....

The most pathetic thing I have saw in a film had to be in 40 Days & 40 Nights, the part when the guy makes the girl orgasm by putting a flower down her panties by blowing on it.

diegocala
Second would be this post laughing out loud j/k!

buffymitch
I don't think it was pathetic because things like that can happen.

Darth Vicious
I agree seeing the movie myself the girl in the movie didnt need that much work on her since the guy hadnt givent her none and she was ready to have an orgasm by herself and the worst thing in a movie ever was george Clooney as Bat-man

Discos
lol Clooney as Batman, I suppose the girl in 40 days and 40 nights may have had a push though as she could probably be needing to shag him for such a long time and wanted it bad.....no idea though,

forumcrew
haha they both tied.. except in 40 days when the hot blonde sat on the photcopier and printed it out and put her number on it and he didnt bang her right there.. let down ever guy out there

Kes
When I saw the monster from Jeepers Creepers! What a disappointment...the movie actually had potential till that point.

lil bitchiness
agreed Kes! Damn..when those wings poped up....gee...that was lame...

Kes
Yeh that made it even worst messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.