cheesiest movie moments for this year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AMADEUS
There are a lot of them.

I'll start with

"I wish I could just wish my feelings away, but i cant!"-anakin,from Star Wars:ep II

Kes
The President's speach in Independence day

President Thomas Whitmore: Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom...Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution...but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Tex
When Neo takes the bullet out of Trinity in Matrix Reloaded

Pretty much all of Anakins, Padme's lines in AOTC.

AMADEUS
"annie, how much you've grown"-padme
oh how much i groaned

SilverFighter
One of the cheesiest moments in movies this year, was when the virgin chick finds her wacko boyfriend in Freddy vs Jason (Geeez talk about over acting)

forumcrew
anakin blew.. instead of making him truning dark and evil they made hime turn into a cry-baby *****

AMADEUS
looks like evrything was AOTC this year laughing

muse5
i think this takes the velveeta award.... omg when i went to see reloaded once with one of my friends, when neo is taking the bullet out of trinity my friend goes HE'S TOUCHING HER BOOB!!!! it was soooo funny, the whole theater turns around and looks at us, i was laughing so hard... this was the second or third time i saw it btw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.