Do you like my cousin Pablo G???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-c
Do you like my cousin Pablo G???

Pablo G
Ala que cruel que la carita verde

J-c
sdvfg

DeNiro
Pablo is my best bud on the site so yay he is very cool and kid rock and crash r in second

Tired Hiker
So, is J-c Pablito's gf?

DeNiro
i think the titel of this thrad would have given away the idenity of who j-c is. it is pablo's cousin and TH is way high on my list of people that r cool big grin

Espantada20
What about me Deniro?I feel left out.

Captain REX
Doesn't everybody?

I wasn't mentioned either! stick out tongue

Captain REX
Pablo is screwed btw...

Espantada20
Why is he screwed?I didn't screw him.What the hell?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Pablo said the other night that he liked his GF's cousin, and even posted a picture of her *drools slightly* and said he wanted to nail her. That's Pablo's GF that started the thread here.

Tired Hiker
No, D, think about it . .. THINK about it! Read the title again!!!!
And thanks, bro. Your one of my fav peeps too. big grin

Espantada20
Ohhhhhhhhh,shit.He is sooooooo busted.What a dumbass.You think his girlfriend would get mad if I posted the explicit sex acts I've done with him?

Captain REX
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Espantada20
I'm such a bad,bad girl.

DeNiro
LMFAO OOO I DIDDNT EVEN SEE IT. i am a meathead im sorry it takes a while for things to sink in with me. but ne way REX u know im cool with u bro i have talked to u the most in the past three days and espantada20 dont know u to while but i am betting ur a cool girl. i am just mentioning the top people i have talked to for like my whole time being here at KMC in pm's and what not

Tired Hiker
Do it, Espie!! That's what we're here for!

Captain REX
Oh, I understand...

*cocks Desert Eagle*

But I don't understand enough...

*pulls trigger and out comes flag that says BANG!*

Espantada20
I don't want to get Pablo into too much trouble,but trust me,some of the stuff is very very very X rated.

DeNiro
i didnt even look at the pics but ne way as long as he is not in troubel with KMC i would say there isnt much of a big deal.. just because pablo is like 16 and if he has a gf and he likes another girl i mean big deal they r 16 just break up with the one girl and go out with the other but be kidna nice if u can .

i dont even really know what we r discussing so if i sound dumb just point u lil gun at me rex and tell me to shuitup ok thanks big grin

John Smith
very very very x rated = post them now

Captain REX
DeNiro...keep talking, you're ignorance is entertaining for me and bliss for you! stick out tongue

And Esp would be banned for showing that in this thread...maybe in PMs... *thoughtful*

John Smith
i doubt they even exist

Espantada20
I know,that's why I can't do it.And are you trying to hint at something there,Captain?

Pablo G
JC's my cousin not my girl.

Captain REX
Hinting? Me? No... stick out tongue Nevermind...

Oh...that's confusing Pablo...I thought you liked your GF's cousin, not your cousin's cousin...

Pablo G
I like my gf's cousin, this dude is son of my mom's sister.

Captain REX
...that's just more confusing!

Espantada20
What the ****?Is your family like the ones in Deliverance?What's going on?

GABRIEL05
no

Pablo G
JC is my cousin, his mom and my mom are sisters.

The pic I posted is my girlfriend's cousin.

Espantada20
And you have a crush on him?You really need to explain in detail Pablo.I am very confused.

Paola
laughing out loud

slayer
Lol Espie ur funny. And of course we all luv De he's easily in my top 5 members!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.