SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
***NOTE***
This is the story thread. What you do is you follow a path (that I will guide you on) through the world, Kalek. You must stay In-character in this thread. You will all start out in Horten, it is a quiet town with mountains to the north, a forest to the south-east and cities to the south and the east. Just start out by saying what your character is doing at the moment. Whenever we enter a new area I will post the name as the subject, important events will happen that will effect the story. There will also be puzzles needed to be solved to proceed and also bosses. If a puzzle can't be gotten in a 24-hour period then my character, Magnus, will solve it. If the party loses to a boss then we will 'awaken' in a nearby town/village/city in an inn. All our characters are friends and already know each other. Any questions/suggestions etc. please either PM me or post in the general thread. Enjoy.
***END***

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus sat on the windowstill of his room in his windmill-house. He looked out at the amazing view. The sun was rising to the east and people in the street below were starting to go about their daily buisness. Next to his bed was his trusted sword. He picked up a glass of water from the table next to the window and took a sip, he leaned his head back against the window and sighed. The mayors house was two streets down and he saw him opening up the curtains. Cid (the mayor) was an old friend of Magnus and his families, all of whom had died or emegrated away. It seemed to be a day like any other.

FallingBlue
From Cid's window, his son Ledo could be seen waving back at Magnus, they had known each other forever it seemed. As Ledo turned his father frowned and turned to him, "Ledo, why must you perist upon always wearing those ratty clothes, I know you're young, but I am the mayor, and I would like it if my son showed some sort of etiquette(sp?)," Cid said. Ledo looked at him blankly, then sighed, "Dad, please, I don't like to dress up like I'm some Debuetant from Bastok.." he said, walking from the room, slightly defiant. He headed downstairs and out the door. He looked around the town and then walked across the street and knocked on Magnus' door.

((as for Bastok, I hope you dont mind me naming a city, Bastok is the name of a capital city in some far off continent where Ledo was born, his father brought him back with him after he had an..eventful, vacation))

Fallin Angel
Hikari was sitting on a tree , she sighed , it was a little windy today , she felt the breeze on her skin , " feels so nice " she said to herself , she then picked flute and started to play , she always plays her flute to relax her

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus heard a knock at the door. He was about to go down to answer it when something caught his eye. A large bright light, other than the sun was flying past the town. He watched it and then felt a shockwave, which caused him to fall inside his room and all the items on the walls or table to fall off. He stumbled to his feet a bit dazed and grabbed his sword, heading downstairs.

(No its fine I'm running out of names of places faster than you could imagine. If you want me to have something in the story that will effect your character please PM me the details and I will include it.)

FallingBlue
The shock caused Ledo to jerk forward and slam his face lightly into teh door, which in turn sent him backwards. He stood up from where he had fell and rubbed his face, looking dazzled. As he turned around to see what it was he was shocked, and drew his buster sword, running towards the direction the bright object had landed.

SpikeSpiegel
"Ledo, wait!" Magnus called after him through the now open door. "We can't rush into this, remember we need to ask your father for the permission to leave the town." It was an old tradition in Horten that the mayor had to be consulted on all 'quests outside of the village.

FallingBlue
Ledo spun on his heel, facing Magnus with a slight glare, "Rrr...fine.." Ledo sighed, running back towards Magnus, sheathing his buster sword on his back and crossed his arms infront of his chest, he hated traditions, a sort of ironic trait for the mayor's son. "Do we have to..?" he asked his best friend, "you know how I feel about all these useless traditions.."

Fallin Angel
Hikari was in the middle of the tune till she stopped , she put her flute down on her lap , she layed her head back and looked up at the clouds , she loved it on how peaceful it is

SpikeSpiegel
"Yeah, I'm afraid so pal. I don't like them any better than you do, but we need to know what to do when we find it or what to do when there's something in it" He then started walking towards the mayors house "Come on, we don't want to be the last ones there. That's never a good impression for the son of the Mayor." He laughed and waited or Ledo to catch up.

Fallin Angel
Hikari got up and got some leaves off of her dress , she decided to take a walk

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti sat on a tree branch. It was a goodways off the ground, but when you're an elf, it's easy to get onto high tree branches. He watched the forest creatures walk/hop here and there looking for food. He smiled as he looked up at the sky. It was mostly clear.

FallingBlue
Ledo followed close to Magnus, sighing with a slight chuckle, "Oh yah, you know me, I'm the best son the mayor could ever have." he rolled his eyes, walking towards the mayor's house.

tigereyes456
Hwa-Rang ran up the street. She loved running. That all she ever did to make sure no one noticed her.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus opened the door to the mayors house and allowed Ledo to pass through before him. "It's about time someone came to my crys. Listen I need a party to go and investigate that meteor." Cid said it while facing the wall, he turned around, "Oh, Ledo, Magnus I thought you two might be answering the towns call for a party to go and investigate the meteor to the south. I'm sorry." Magnus smiled, "That's the reason we're here." Cid looked pained slightly, "OK, but you'll need more than just you two, go find some more people then come back here."

FallingBlue
"Oh gimme a break! Dad you know we can do it alone..you've seen me and Magnus spar, we're like unbeatable!" Ledo protested, deep down he knew they couldnt do it alone, but on the surface he was always urged to trouble his father. With a growling bark of speech Cid demanded that Ledo follow his orders. Surprised by his fathers orders Ledo was taken back, but then looked to the grounf, clenching his fists, "Fine..." he said, turning without a word or look to Magnus and heading out teh door.

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti swung down from the tree and with catlike grace landed on his feet. His landing was quiet.

SpikeSpiegel
"Great where are we going to find some more people to go inversigate this 'meteor'? I mean how hard can it be it's just a little reconnosance mission right?" Magnus asked the quiet Ledo.

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti watched the two small figures. His head tilted to the side for a second before he climbed back up to a high branch. The boughs of the tree and its leaves hid him.

Fallin Angel
Hikari decided to practice her fighting moves , she picked up her staff and began to practice

FallingBlue
Ledo shrugged, "I dont know...why dont we just go ourselves? Dad won't know, and when we get back, he'll be surprised to know that we did it on our own, hell he may even congratulate us.." Ledo said with a blank stare

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus thought about it, "I have an idea. We'll tell him we couldn't find anybody and then go on our own. It's just a simple quest, go, investigate and come back. Lets do it." They turned and headed back towards the mayors house.

FallingBlue
Ledo smiled, he liked this side of his friend, more like himself, "Alright" he said, walking back to the mayor's house. After explaining to his father about how they found a team they btoh left in teh direction of the meteor. "Cant wait to fight some monsters.."

SpikeSpiegel
"Wait, don't you two want to take the train?" Cid called after them, "It would be faster. All you need to do is solve the puzzle at the gate." Magnus and Ledo went to the train station and saw a keypad with the letters A-M on, five screens (one for each letter) and a riddle:

Blessed are the first
Slow are the second
Playful are the third
Bold are the fourth
Brave are the fifth

- - - - -

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti dropped down again when Magnus and Ledo were out of earshot. He had watched them walk away.

SpikeSpiegel
"Hmmm, what do you think Ledo?" Magnus asked staring at the puzzle.

Fallin Angel
Hikari stopped , she decided to go to the train station cause she was ready to go somewhere else

tigereyes456
Hwa-Rang was running by the train station and stopped.
" i need to get out of here." She said.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus turned, "So do we, we're going to go and investigate the meteor that crashed south of here. We just need to solve this puzzle to get to the train. You know the answer?"

FallingBlue
Ledo rubbed his chin, looking at the keypad, "I'm not sure Magnus..give me awhile.."

Sylvannas

tigereyes456
Hwa-Rang walked over to abench nad sat don
"now where to go?"

SpikeSpiegel
"Hang on a second" Magnus said staring at the puzzle
Blessed are the first
Slow are the second
Playful are the third
Bold are the fourth
Brave are the fifth

"The answer is BLADE" Magnus keyed it in and the doors to the trainstation swung open. "All aboard" he said stepping through the doors "Make sure you're ready" He said to Ledo "We don't know what to expect."

FallingBlue
Ledo nodded to him, making sure his buster sword was set firmly in it's sheath as he followed Magnus inside. He looked around slightly and found a seat, sitting down to check his rations in his pack. He pulled his buster sword out and let it rest against the bench.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus went to the front of the train, "Damn, no driver! Looks like I'll have to drive this thing. Everyone OK with going south?" He called back not waiting for an answer he started the train up and head off south.

SpikeSpiegel
The train came to a stop at the meteor site, it had crashed straight through the trains tunnel, rocks mage a stairway to the surface. "OK Ledo old pal, lets go investigate." He stopped to look around the carrage, "These guys can come as well if they like"

Fallin Angel
Hikari was on the train but all the way in the back and no one knew she was on it , she was sitting in a chair looking out at the window , she then realized that they stopped " y did we stop here " she asked to herself

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti looked up from behind his hood. He had snuk on the train.

FallingBlue
Ledo nodded to Magnus and exited the train, carrying his buster sword, which he leaned against his shoulder. He glanced around the strange place and shrugged, aslong as they got to fight monsters he was glad to be here.

Fallin Angel
Hikari got up , she wondered y they stopped and it also seemed like she was the only one on , she grabed her staff and got off the train

tigereyes456
Hwa-Ramg was sitting on a seat. She was hiden by the shadows.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus stood atop the tubble stairway, looking down into the crator at the meteor. There was something artificial about it, it seemed to be made from some sort of red rock and metals. As he puzzled over it his friend, Ledo, and the companions from the train journey came up the rubble. Magnus looked around, to the North was Horten, to the North East the Mysterious Forest. He turned back to the Meteor, a white light seemed to emerge from it as it cracked open. The two sides hit the ground with a massive THUD and there stood a man covered in armor, from head to toe, holding a giant sword. The inside of the meteor was covered with what looked like a green jelly. The armored man lifted up his sword and yelled "DIIIIIEEEEEE".

BOSS - Death Warrior Lv 3.
HP - 750
MP - 50
ATK - 35
DEF - 35
MAG - 35
MGD - 35
EVD - 11

Fallin Angel
Hikari heard some noises and went in that direction , she then spotted 2 guys and a monster , she decided to help them

SpikeSpiegel

FallingBlue
Ledo - 600HP 30MP 1SP
Ledo charged forth, roaring his defiance and sprung into the air to bring the butt of his buster sword into the helmet of the knight.

SpikeSpiegel

Fallin Angel
Hikari starts spinning her staff and jumps into the air , she then lands on the guy but her staff smashes on him

SpikeSpiegel

FallingBlue
- Ledo hissed after teh Death Warrior's blow and sprung towards him, growling, his buster sword swinging around from behind him in a horizontal slash aimed for the Death Warrior's torso.

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel
(Whoops Ledo should have 593HP)

Fallin Angel
Hikari charges and slides under the guy and jumps from behind and flips him over

SpikeSpiegel

FallingBlue
((what can we do with sp again?))

- Ledo stood from where he had been crouched and jabbed his buster sword forward directed at the Death Warrior's head.

SpikeSpiegel

Fallin Angel
Hikari picks up her staff and throws it at the enemy and she flips over him , the the staff goes through him and she grabes it and flips him over

tigereyes456
[attack} hwa-rang. Grabbs the handle of her sword and pushs it inot his chest.

FallingBlue
- Ledo sidestepped to the Death Warrior's left and brought his buster sword down ontop of him.

SpikeSpiegel

FallingBlue
- Ledo springs forward, spining his blade as fast as he can above his head and then sidesteps, bringing it down towards the Death Warrior's arm.

SpikeSpiegel
I've just noticed you had two attacks last turn (between boss attacks) so I'll need to keep this one back until the next turn. I'll also start posting when the turns end (with them starting afterwards, obviously).

FallingBlue
umm, ok? i didnt even know there was turns

SpikeSpiegel
I posted in the battle thread, as one of the 'upgrades' to it.

FallingBlue
oh, must have missed that

SpikeSpiegel
Its okperfect none of us are...d'oh

Fallin Angel
Hikari charges right through the opponent , hitting while she charged

SpikeSpiegel

FallingBlue
Ledo breathed heavily, sheathing his buster sword and looking over at Magnus, "What was that thing!?" he shouted, forgetting about the new arrivals of citizens like he usually did when flustered.

SpikeSpiegel
The Death Warrior falls on his knees, dropping his sword. He reaches up his hands and removes his helmet. Revealling a scared but hansom face. His long brown hair is pushed behind his ears, and his brown eyes look at the team and in particular at Magnus, whom he is grining at. Magnus steps back, "...Dad...?" He asks. The mans eyes burning into his soul. "As you were my son I am going to give you a head start, before I set these fine creatures on you...now GO!" he yells. Without a second thought Magnus has turned and is running towards the forest to the North East of their position. His companions soon follow.

FallingBlue
Confused and worried for his friend Ledo follows as close to him as he can, not looking back. His buster sword, heavy and hard to maneuver, slowed his pace and he began to fall back. Ledo cursed as he fell to his knees. The large buster sword fell out of its sheath and about the floor noisely and Ledo clenched his teeth. He re-sheathed it and stood up, trying to catch up with the group.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus lead the group, a small tear appeared on his cheek, one for both sorrow and happiness. He ran, never turning back towards the forest. He heard the footsteps of his companions behind him, giving him some, but not much comfet.

Fallin Angel
Hikari followed , she was confused on what is going on

SpikeSpiegel
As Magnus and his companions reached the forest the sun was setting, putting the land into almost complete darkness. Magnus slammed his fist into the tree closest to him. "I just...need to be alone...just for a while..."He said looking back and throwing a tear off his cheek and onto his friend Ledo. He walked off into the heart of the forest.

Not long after Magnus had gone a noice appeared, sort of like a groan from the path from the north. A man, only in his mid-twenties came stumbling along, battered and brused. He looked up, "Ho...rten...it's gone...eacuat...*cough*...ed and...he....he did it...Cid...is he....is he alive...?*cough cough* We...Almost all...*cough*...escaped..." He fell onto his knees "Ledo...your dad...I...I don't know...*cough*...others...Bastok...I'm...sorry..." He fell on the floor, with his last breath he said "He...l..........p"

FallingBlue
Ledo looked at the man wide-eyed in horror, stumbling backwards to try to refrain from falling over. Catching his breath a tear rolled down Ledo's cheek, "No..no damnit! That cant be!" he said, kicking the man's lifeless corpse," wake up! Tell me more! DAMNIT! WHAT ABOUT MY DAD!?" he said, his kicking continuing in a hopeless act to revive the man. The swelling emotions got the best of him and he fell to his knees in tears. Bastok too? His mother? What if she still remained in the city!? She had gone there to visit her relitives only a week ago. He could remember her loving face, her warm smile, it all swarmed into his memory. As her image appeared he thought of his father and mother together and how happy they all were together and that brought out memory of his father. Was he alive? Was he safe? Why had this happened!? Anger cought him and he slammed his fists against the ground, drawing blood. Curled up on the ground he shuddered.

Fallin Angel
Hikari walked up to Ledo , she put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus returned to the group. He had cooled off, mostly. He saw the dead body and wasn't suprised at all, "What happened?" He asked.

FallingBlue
"My dad...is dead...everyone at home, everyone in Bastok, everyone I ever gave a damn about is gone! They were attacked...! Probably by your stupid ****ing father!" Ledo yelled, standing, his fists clenched, eyes glaring, "Why? Why would someone do this!? He's your father, you should be able to tell me! What the hell is going on!?"

Fallin Angel
Hikari stepped back , she was surprised by Ledo's outburst

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus stepped forward, "That was not my father...My father died five years ago! Right now we have to get our heads together and sort this out. We can just pray some are still alive."

FallingBlue
"Rrr....fine..." Ledo closed his eyes, hanging his head as he sat down on a tree stump, breathing lightly.

SpikeSpiegel
"Don't worry pal, we'll get revenge on him. I swear we will. I will not let this go" Magnus said sitting next to his friend.

FallingBlue
"We will...no matter what..." Ledo's fists were still clenched where they rested on his knees. He looked up at these newcomers and shrugged slightly, "We might aswell introduce ourselves, and find out if any of you are going to help or not..I'm Ledo Savant, son of the mayor.."

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus didn't pay any attention to the newcommers, he thought he had cooled down. He was wrong he was angrier now than he had ever been. His fists were clenched so tightly that a small trickle of blood dripped from the inside of them and onto the log he was on.

Fallin Angel
Hikari looked at Magnus fists " your bleeding " Hikari knelt down infront of him " here , let me see them " she opened them and saw where the blood was coming from , she put her hand on his and its started to glow , she took her hand off and the wound was gone

SpikeSpiegel
"Sitting around here isn't going to get us anywhere. Come on lets go" Magnus almost yelled heading into the opposite direction that they had entered the forest from. He didn't have a clue where he was going but just wanted to stay away from all civilisation for a while, until he had fully calmed down.

FallingBlue
Ledo stood up, a dark mood still heavily hung over him as he followed Magnus along the path, "Magnus....this isnt going to get us anywhere, we need to get to a town, see if this news..is..is true or not, we cant just wander around here forever," he yelled after him, " Look man, I know it hurts, and I know you're angry, but trust me, I'm going through the same thing...we need to keep our priorities straight" Ledo's voice trailed off slightly as he spoke

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti followed the others. He stayed back a little in case Magnus lost control of his temper.

SpikeSpiegel
"What if it is true? What if they've destroyed Bastok and Horten? Why wouldn't they have destroyed everywhere else. We can only hope that some more people escaped into the forest." He walked forwards a bit and caught a small movement in the trees. He quickly put his hand up in order to silence his friend and companions. He disappeared into the hedges. "Ah...get off me...leave me alone..." He came out holding a small boy up in the air in one hand and a small slingshot in the other. "Why were you spying on us?" Magnus asked, a small hint of anger in his voice. "I wasn't...I swear. I just wanted to see if you were survivors or with...them..." The kid trailed off, a small tear ran down his cheek. Magnus put him down as men emerged, men he recognised from Horten, carrying swords. "Magnus, Ledo it is you. Thank god you're alright. Cid sent us to find you, just before those things came." One of the men said, he looked around at the others, "Interesting I thought you left on your own." Magnus replied, "We did. These people just came on the train with us. They've helped us out alot. What's happened what did those things (the green blob things) do? Is everyone all right or are they all dead" Magnus said indicating the dead man. "No, everyone is fine." He stopped a bit looking at Ledo, "Almost everyone" he wispered in Magnus's ear, "Everyone was evacuated to Bastok, they're all alright. Come you must all be tired, we've got a small camp near here."

FallingBlue
Ledo glared at the man, and then at Magnus, "What the hell was that all about? What arn't you telling me Magnus...I don't like secrets.." he growled, waiting for an answer.

SpikeSpiegel
"It's nothing, come on lets go see this camp." Although Magnus hadn't shown it he felt sad. Cid had been not only Ledo's dad but also Magnus' friend and his families friend. He had understood what the man had meant when he had said 'Almost everyone' and he knew Ledo would soon enough guess even without hearing it. Magnus wanted to cry, he wanted to let it all out, he wanted to scream and kill, he wanted his father dead, dead forever this time, for real, with no hope of coming back.

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti had gotten the hint. His face was solemn. He faced the opposite direction for a second.

FallingBlue
Ledo knew what he had meant, he didnt want to believe it, he didnt want to believe any of this. He walked slowly towards the camp, ehad hung low in depression as he kick a small rock from his path. All he had in thi sworld, all he actually cared about, gone in a second, the only person he knew of left that he even slightly gave a damn about was Magnus. Rage bottled up inside of him and he wanted to destroy, he wanted to let loose, but he held back for he might regret his actions later.

Fallin Angel
Hikari walked around , she still remebered the angry look on the man's face , she wanted to make him feel better but she didn't know how to

SpikeSpiegel

Fallin Angel
Hikari walked to the campsite and sat down on the ground , looking at the fire , she was lost in thought

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus returned to the group, "OK guys we'

Fallin Angel
Hikari snaped out of her thought and looked up at Magnus

FallingBlue
Ledo looked at Magnus, "We have to go back to Horten, if Cid's still alive we can save him, those ****ers arnt gonna do anything about it" he said waving his ahnd in the direction of the other party, "We're the only ones Magnus."

Fallin Angel
Hikari got up and walked off somewhere , she wanted to relax , she took out her flute and stated to play

SpikeSpiegel
"Listen pal, I know how much you want to see your old man again, but if he didn't get out of Horten there in virtually no chance he's still alive. I'm sorry, if we can get to Bastok maybe we can find out more of what happened, these guys only saw him at the train station as they were leaving. For all we know it could have been someone else, or he could have escaped into the mountains. Bastok is our only chance of finding anything out. If we go back to Horten, we will die." Magnus said it quite bluntly, but he needed to get his point across. "We need to go to Bastok, we'll ask everyone we know, I won't let him be gone. Not for me, not for you, not for anyone." He said it slightly softer this time.

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti bit his lip and nodded. He didn't say anything. Silence was always his defense.

tigereyes456
Hwa-Rang had gotten out of the cart and lef to another. SHe prefer being alone..

FallingBlue
Ledo's eyes wandered tot he ground as he clenched his fists. Growling he pushed past Magnus and headed down the path to Bastok. His buster sword creaked in his leather sheath as he focused on the the trail and not his father. But as usual to now the thought drifted back into his mind of his father and mother, their corpses lying in flame. He gritted his teeth, trying to get the thought out of his head.

SpikeSpiegel
"OK guys lets move!" Magnus shouted hoping everyone could hear him. He then turned and followed behind Ledo, although not too close. He didn't want to be hit by a sudden outburst from his friend, he had done the same to others before and it wasn't pretty.

(There is also an enemy in the battle thread if anyone wishes to fight.)

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti followed Magnus. His eyes scanned the terrain. He didn't trust it.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus looked behind him to see everyone was following him, 'good' he thought. He had now fully calmed down. "We should reach Bastok in a manner of hours" he said. "Lets try not to get side tracked."

Fallin Angel
Hikari got up and followed them

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti walked alongside Hikari. "This is not good."

Fallin Angel
Hikari nodded " i get the same feeling"

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti smiled. "Good, I thought I was just being paranoid."

Fallin Angel
Hikari smirked , she wasn't used to talking to people , mostly cause most of the time , people don't want to talk to her

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti noticed Hikari's smirk. "Have I done something I shouldn't ?" he asked jokingly. He looked on his backing before snanning Magnus's and Ledo's.

Fallin Angel
Hikari shook her head " nope "

tigereyes456
She sat in a corner. She thguht she wished she had stayed home now..

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti faked a sigh of relief. "then it must have been good?"

SpikeSpiegel
By the time that the team reach Bastok it's about midnight. Magnus struggles to keep his eyes open, "Damn I'm tired. Lets go find an inn to rest in (Full heal on HP and MP). Ledo, we can find your mum and the others in the morning." Magnus opens the small door on the gates to the 'city', which it is called as of its size, the buildings are still all made of stone, with straw roofs. The inn is near the town centre, which is a circle around a statue of a man riding a chocobo and holding a sword straight up in the air. Located around the town centre is a number of shops, all closed due to the time of day.

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus werily stumbles through the streets, trying to keep his voice low. "We'll get two rooms, one for the guys and one for you girls. Ledo, are you sure that the inn is this way? It feels like we've been walking for hours" Quite a bit of an exageration, it had only been five minutes.

FallingBlue
Ledo opened the door to the Inn, letting everyone shuffle in. He nodded to the Innkeeper and headed upstairs free of charge. He fell limp on the bed, closing his eyes. Ledo growled, trying to get thoughts of his father out of his mind.

SpikeSpiegel
The little green blobs hop up to Malas, Magnus' father. "I see. So then if he's not here then where is he?" He spots the train station, "Come on. If I know Cid then he will try and evacuate everyone to Bastok. If we can't find him, we'll just kill his precious little people. Come we shall head onwards to Bastok. Oh and destroy that windmill" He said it pointing to Magnus' house/windmill.

SpikeSpiegel
The light from the morning sun shone through the window right onto Magnus and his bed. He woke up and looked around, everyone else was still sound asleep. He grabbed his jacket and threw it on while heading downstairs. "Magnus! I've been looking for you everywhere, since I heard about what happened to Horten" a teenager just a couple of years younger that Magnus called running up to him. "Hello Issac, I only got in last night with a few friends. We...eh...took the scenic route." Magnus replied. "Come on, you can tell be all about it over breakfast." "Well I don't know about all of it." When Magnus told his old friend about it he left out the bit about his father simply refering to him as 'some man'

Fallin Angel
Hikari was outside looking around , she was a little bored

SpikeSpiegel
"An airship!?" Magnus asked excitedly, he had heard about them before and was facinated by them, "Here in Bastok...cool" Him and Issac were in a cafe on the outscirts of town. "Yeah, just finished being built here last week, it's yet to take its test flight. It's called 'The Vyse', after the legendary air pilot." Magnus and Issac were sitting in a small cafe the other side of the centre. The streets were busy and Magnus spotted some faces from Horten. Sudddenly a woman came up to him and grabbed him, "Where is my son? I always knew you'ld get him into trouble someday! Where is he?" Magnus looked slightly shocked at her sudden outburst, "Over in the inn" He pointed towards the inn.

SpikeSpiegel
Ledo, your mum storms accross the town centre and into the inn heading upstairs to come and find you.

FallingBlue
Ledo sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes as he heard an annoyingy loud nock Ledo got up and opened the door. Surprised to see his mother he jumped, but then wrapped her in his arms, "Oh thank God, I was worried you were hurt.."

SpikeSpiegel
(I'll let you sort out what your mother says, I'm really busy at the mo...a 5-6 side essay on the Persian Wars for a week on monday and a 1 page essay on the Peloponnesian Wars for tuesday...Damn greeks)

SpikeSpiegel

FallingBlue
"Where is your father?", the words hurt Ledo like a battle scar. He tried to find a reply, but his throat closed up on him and he had to sit on his bed. His mother looked at him puzzelingly, "What is it? Is he ok?" Ledo sighed, "Well thats just it, we dont know.." his mother gasped, sitting on the bed with him, a worriedly look in her eyes.

SpikeSpiegel
"Run! Run for you're lives!" A crowd of people came running through the centre, Magnus had to jump into the cafe to avoid getting trampled on. He caught a glance of Hikari somewhere in the centre before the crowd had appeared, but now she had gone. Presumibly jumping out of the way just as he had done. Issac was also no where to be seen. "What the hell is going on!?" He asked himself rethoricly, he already knew.He could sense his father on the way and he'ld need to gather his party. He rushed accross the centre, avoiding those still running and yelling "To the airship, it's our only escape!" towards the inn.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was in a shop where she jumped into to dodge the crowed, she wondered if everyone else is ok , she walked around to see if there was another way out but all she could find was stairs that lead to the roof

Tela<3sHaldir
Antti lept into a tailor's shop. He smiled nervously at the tailor. "That's never good."

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus ran into the inn, "guys we may have some trouble, Bastok needs to be evacuated before my...he arrives." Magnus picked up his buster sword and ran downstairs and towards the way that the people had come. He was sure they could evacuate themselves.

Fallin Angel
Hikari was on the roof so she could see everything , she spotted Magnus and wondered where he's going

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus was muttering under his breath, "...Old man...how...why...kill...hurt anyone..." He continued towards the city gates.

(The boss battle will involve a new option to the three already, Attack, Magic, Item. It will be called special and everyone will be able to use it. It's only avaliable in certain battles.)

SpikeSpiegel
(Going to have to push this along again folks)

Magnus reached the gate, standing quite far away from it. After a few moments in which he had time to draw his Buster Sword, and let his friends catch up to him. The door started banging, slowly at first and then the wood from the doors started to fly. Soon the doors were gone and a strange tank entered through them.

SpikeSpiegel

Fallin Angel
Hikari saw Magnus and the enimies ,she jumped off the roof and ran to his aid

SpikeSpiegel
Magnus ran up to the War Machine and swung at it, putting all his strength into the strike.

Fallin Angel
Hikari threw her staff into the air and jumped up and grabed but then went very fast , hitting the opponent directly on the head

SpikeSpiegel
(Don't worry the story will really heat up after this boss battle. The plot will start to come out, any player-orientated stories will begin to be added (I still haven't recieved any. PM me if you want me to include one. Special bosses, Duels (coming soon), quests etc.) There'll be a sort of stealth bit, and the name of the enemy will be relealed)

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel
"There's got to be some way to disable it and get past that armor!" Magnus yells. He runs up to it and jumps up it onto the turret bit.

Fallin Angel
"i got an idea " , Hikari raises her staff into the air and it started to glow

SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel
See what I mean when I said heavy damage.

Fallin Angel
Yea

SpikeSpiegel
OK now the first solider is unprotected Magnus, standing atop the War Machine slashed downwards towards the soliders chest.

Fallin Angel
Hikari charges and slaps her staff into the opponents face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.