Exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
MY EXAMS START NEXT WEEK!!

BingaBonga
I feel so bad for you...

Matrix_man
best of luck...big grin

Korri
sad i feel bad for me too

Storm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah my ears, you just said the forbidden word for every student
you have my sympathy
*hugs Korri*

BingaBonga
i'm glad that i'm in 8th grade right now, but it's nice because i always get to sit in the back of the room because my last name starts with a v, so i can do just about whatever i want...big grin

lil bitchiness
I dont have any yet...and the ones i will have this year will not count towards my degree...so....PARTEEEY!!!

Feel sorry for ya korri.....and everyone else that has exams..important ones *hugs everyone that feels bad* big grin

nazgulinthedark
i have mine comeing up in a bout 3 weeks or so. sad

forumcrew
yea but ur like 15 exams are easy.. get in college the cry about it

lil bitchiness
University for me (college in usa)

I wish someone would ask me to write 1000 word exam as oposed to 6000! sadsadsad

Matrix_man
no such thing as easy exams...wherever u are in education, its the furthest u've ever been so her exams are just as stressful for her as my A levels are for me

forumcrew
not true high school was easy that level is far easier then college/university level you dont have to study at all then and good grades are easy not true at all in upper level education

Matrix_man
i didnt say it was easy to get good grades in further education...but yr 11 exams can be stressful cos there are a lot of them

dave123
got my mocks in december and my science modules on the 20th nov

silver_tears
i have easy exams stick out tongue they are in febrauary big grin

Matrix_man
my final A2 exams are in may/june and my AS resits are in jan

burlyman
mocks next week for 2 weeks
actual factual GCSEs (General Certificate for Secondary Education) stick out tongue in May
sad

lil bitchiness
My uni stuff are..all over the place..i have assigments all through the year..blink

Korri
my 1st one is 2morrow!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.