The current known Plot for Episode 2!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz

queeq
Thanks Raz. I hadn't heard about Boba being Jango's clone. Where did you get that from.

And as far as I know it's is still not clear is Dooku=Tyranus. That's an ongoing debate but as far as I know there is nothing final on that. Or maybe you better sources which is quite possible.

queeq out

Darth Daft
queeq's right. Many of those statements still count as rumours, although I personally believe Boba being a young clone of Jango would be such a cool idea. I had never thought of that before, but it seems like such a cool little twist.

Raz
Don't forget the above plot is subject to change smile

Count Dooku is Darth/Lord Tyranus
just as Chancellor Palpatine is Darth/Lord Sidious

The cloning of Jango was revealed by Sevaan, and backed up by several sources.

Ratcat
I concur, though of course EVERYTHING is subject to change, the above is a good approximation of the plot based on current Lucasfilm info, rumours and storyboards.

Xizor
I like and dislike the Fett storyline. Boba Fett and Jango being a young/old clone version of eachother is a cool idea. Yet having Fett be 12 is not cool, he should be Anakins age, also at 18-22 he'd be more able to fight and fly the ship. I'd still like to see how they involve themselves with Mandalore(maybe that planet could still be the site of clone factories?), but involving Fett with the clones is very cool. If they are not Jedi it still remains to be seen how they can realistically fight OB1 and Mace, I'd like Lucas to stick more to having Jedi vs. Sith/dark Jedi fights like in Ep1. I like Chris Lee as a dark Jedi and I like a Palpy controlled pawn(the new queen) ruling Naboo.

King Jedi
Are you sure Dexters Diner is on Tatooine? I thought it was Coruscant.

Xizor
If that picture we ranted about a few weeks back is the Diner then it is Coruscant.

Raz
Its been corrected. Thanks!

I've also added a couple more points, in the Coruscant section.

Does anyone know what the nightclub is called? The only thing I can deduce is that it will be called "Techno Union".

Dim
I haven't heard it called anything..where did you get Techno Union from?

Ratcat
How did Dexters Diner come about, I know it's been in the rumour mill for a while.

SebulbaStar
Maybe since we've heard so much of clones rapiply againg, maybe Boba Fett becomes a full-fledged adult durning the end of the movie or something, and then goes off to battle Obi-Wan, for the death of his father, and he's played by another actor. Maybe we see Daniel Logan as Fett as a 12 year old boy in a few scenes.

Could it be Palaptine with his Cloning machine has targeted the growth to end at a certain age, like 35 years old, or something, this is why all the clones are the same height, and being the clone of somebody.

I know it would be a dum idea to have say Palpatine clone childern, or one particular child, and have them grow adult-hood in a rapiply growth rate quick enough to fight in The Clone Wars..you never know what this Cloning Facility is, and what the Technology is...Palpatine probably has been secretly planning this war for 10 years after the Battle of Naboo or something.

What do you think?
Could I use some of those plot-points on my site?
Later
-SS

Dim
It popped up with the other domain names...

queeq
There is also a strong ruomur that Padme gets captured. And that Plo Koon and Ki Adi Mundi get ambushed on a rock planet.

Maybe nice additions, Raz, if you can find some confirmation.

queeq out

Ratcat
I'm pretty sure that she does get capyured. Episode-II select #8 sure looks like she's in some kind of cell, and the background was a large sheet, most likel;y part of the blue screening.

queeq
Yep, and she had some wounds on her shoulder as well. Grabbed by some clawed alien or something.

queeq out

SebulbaStar
Hey Dim,

Who are you referring to, when you said "It popped up with the other domain names?"

Later
-SS

the Whill
I like the plot synopsis above as it's based on Lucasfilm info but I don't beleive most sites. Alderanet and Prequel Spoilers seem to get there info from nowhere but they post it as fact.
I beleive the Coruscant nightclub is called The Fox and Hound.(that joke is copywrited)

King Jedi
Yes, by me!! Has anyone been reading TFN'S forums where they are writing scenes for Ep2. If you haven't then you should as it will be the best laugh you have had in ages. If these people ever made films then the world would be very scary.

Dim
What?..the one with where all the forum members are cast as characters or is it something new?..I quite paying attention.

King Jedi
It's something new. They have taken a rumored scene and are writing scripts for it. Some of them think it's sheakespeare there writing. One of them had lines like " thou shall not seek vengance, thou shall obey the force"

Dim
laughing out loud That sounds like a must miss...

finti
About the Lars, In the book "Return of the jedi", Obi Wan tells luke he was set to live with his(obi wans) brother owen lars. Kind of strange that Owen and Anakin would be step brothers. To me that would be to much of an soap opera

Finti

Dim
Yeah..but I think GL is going to back off that...I don't think Owen and Obi-Wan will be brothers.

BTW, Welcome to the forum finti smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.