recent movies????whats goin on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gabharbeag
okay so ima n opinionated shite, but sure what can i do?so the matrix two and three,whY?why oh why?keeno cannot act, everybody knows this, so why put him three movies that have no point?
Kill Bill-okay its good, but not alot goes on in the way of dialogue, which i always found to be the best thing about tarrantinos movies...it is pretty stylish but i think quentins a bit much and he was being bit selfindulgent with that movie....love the schoolgirl tho...but it ws nothin i have not seen before!!!the best movie i have seen in recent times is igby goes down!!!!!claire danes redeems herself after the abysmal mod squad...and kieran culkin, he is raelly natural and likeable...which brings me to party monster...am waiting impatiently for an irish release, has anyone seen it, am really eagre to see little mac auley again.....its a crazy story and ive heard mixed reviews, but i kno seth green wont let me down......

forumcrew
edit a little bit and ill try to read this again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.