Lord of the Rings Return of the King {HELP!}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justinday15
Im on the second to last level (the black gate) on the lord of the rings return of the king. Can anyone give me some tips? Ive tried it at least 10 times.

While im here i might as well put up a pole. rate LOTR Return of the King.

forumcrew
hey dont fight that much.. just wait for the 6 guys u have to kill and go right for them.. use the spears and if u miss or run out charge up (the two triggers on xbox) then attack him with the strong attack they die easy.. but 2 spears kills um easiest.. then make sure u always protect gimlie and gandolf.. just rotate between whoever has the least life...

When you get to the wraiths its easy throw spears at them.. just take ur time and wait for new spears there should be enough to kill them plus u have the other guys help on them and then jsut charge up and attack them again.. the hardest part is surviving until them really

justinday15
Thanks i'll try it again tomorrow. i need to go to be now.

Mongoloid
can someone help me? i've won all the missions except cirith ungol and crack of doom. but the problem is cirith ungol !!! this mission cannot be started ?!?!?! sam is going down and down and never stop ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.