Read This Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brandon
IF ANY ONE IS GAY BI WHAT EVER PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

OKAY BRANDON

yerssot
wow, that's subtle messed

dave123
stick out tongue

saucybird007
Not another one! How many more of these threads are we going to get?? messed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Matrix_man
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Martya
Brandon!!! why are you doing this!!! wait why am i saying this on here?? YOU ARE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!! HAHA!!! lol HI Brandon!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A Happy Dance WITH ALL THAT YOLLOW ON!!!

Brandon
for every one info im only talking to gay or bi people ok, god damm. mad

yerssot
if you are only talking to gay or bi people, you're not only shallow, you're also stupid if you make a thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

saucybird007
laughing out loud harsh yers laughing out loud

yerssot
barely, what's the use of making a thread in an off-topic forum if you only want to talk to gays or bis!

that's like standing in the middle of a zoo and yell you don't want any animals around you roll eyes (sarcastic)

saucybird007
laughing out loud I know what your saying, this is about the 5th one in a month! Crazy. messed

Tex
I'll make it easy for you Brandon, here's a list:

Finti
Finti
Finti
Finti
Finti
Finti
Finti

Matrix_man
laughing out loud

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud if this is just for gay or bis why is the thread titled to 'everyone'

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

Finti's gonna kick your ass Tex.

lil bitchiness
oo This i wanna see....*gets popcorn and a ''go finiti' banner* devil

dave123
*gets banner with "<YOUR NAME HERE> SUX!!!!!!"*
*gets popcorn.... from lil*

Matrix_man
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jerry.gif

Maelstrom
Brandon don't live gay be gay.

Friend44
(Read This Everyone )

Sorry I don't know how to read, only how to write.

Fire
yea Brandon what's it? (I'm bi)

-=Urot=-
http://www.gyeah.com/ezine/columns/columns/MovieMarks/images/family_guy.jpgThis just makes me wonder what his true intentions are for thoses who reply to his message.

Friend44
I am not Brandon but if you'll have sex with me, I won't mind if you scream his name.

Bhang
Brandon

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? is there gonna be Finiti kicking Tex's ass or not..im bored already...

DeNiro
U know what I think. Remeber the guy that was like from germany and his firt name here was Gay boy then changed it to ray. well ne way he was asking for guys pics and i thought that it was a old guy that wanted to meet some young guy from this site and like u know. but there are alot of weridos out there and if all his topics are on being gay and talking to ne one who is maybehe wants to meet them. i mean u can never tell who people are on the net really or maybe he is exactly who he says he is and can just be himself here and wants to come out to his friends and he is asking around how to do so.

Gravity Kills
^good point

DeNiro
I just dont want to see ne one getting hurt on the site.

HockeyHorror
*walks in*

*walks out*

Linkalicious
hey! i have that picture of Hasselhoff and Coleman on a t-shirt. Night Rider kicks ass!

and excellent point DeNiro. I don't want him to feel like he's being descriminated on or anything...But you leave the little boys alone! Burly and Dvae aren't for sale!!! mad

JKozzy
blink

DeNiro
HAHA She called them lilttle laughing out loud

Hock>> laughing out loud

Kaleanae
He's desperate... blink

DeNiro
I just want to know what he is saying in those pms i mean what could they be doing having pm sex?

leatherface12
I dont think that there are a lot of gay guys on this site. But fallin angel is gay. He usually posts in the horror forum so go there. sick

Orlando Bloom03
Like I already said.......

Me=Not Gay!!!

Tex
Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.