For people in the UK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the_only1
Wot do you all think of the channel 4 TV prog 'the salon' ? i thinks its total bollocks!!! alien

saucybird007
I agree with you.
It does my head in.

total metalhead
im stayin in the UK for a while, but ive never seen the salon. i like your 'Bo selecta' show though. thats damn funny.

lil bitchiness
It is horrible...ARGH! i watched it once..and it just sucks..there is some funnyness here and there about the stupidity of it all....wink

saucybird007
the salon is on now on channel 4. its pants!!!!

clavis9495
OWWWWW I WISH I WAS IN THE UK!! sad

Matrix_man
scotland is in the UK

hehehe

total metalhead
i quite like it here but its s-s-s-so c-c-cold!!!

i love your cusses and curses though! they may seem normal to you guys but i'd never heard 'wanker' or 'bollocks' or 'twa t' before.

hahaha...twa t.

Cemetry Slut
If u ask me it's a load of shit

saucybird007
total, your well funny!

they keep putting cr*p on the tv now. we want good things on tv!!!!

burlyman
salon is a waste of programming
and yeh Bo' Selecta! is wix

Matrix_man
the salon is so wierd...cant believe people actually go there...

Bo Selecta rules! CHAMON! HEEEEHEEEHEEEEEEE

mechmoggy
Check ma bad self on ma scoot-aah. big grin

I've caught a bit of the salon, but its all dopey looking blokes getting hair cuts. BORING!

They could at least spice it up a bit by maybe cutting someone's ear off, or maybe showing a hot babe get a full Brazilian. wink

Cemetry Slut
wow it sucks

saucybird007
haha put bbc 2 on!! laughing out loud

dave123
neva watched it, therefore, it is crap

saucybird007
oh its finished now sad

must_kill_Santa
its so boring i love having my hair done but that is so sick

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yup its is absolute panties, and shiteth n poo! lol its like soo boringggg!!

SpikeSpiegel
How the hell did it even get a second series?

saucybird007
Whats your fav TV programme?

saucybird007
Biker Grove! Lol more cr@p!!!!!! laughing out loud

Sugar Kane
Glad that we amuse you Total! big grin Aren't those words great to say as well, it just feels great shouting BOLLOCKS at the top of your voice! stick out tongue

total metalhead
yeah! im gonna use all those words when i get home, see if i can make them part of the American vocabulary.

its strange because most people in my country say the UK sucks and all you guys are posh or gay, but i love it here! the people here are so much more easier to talk to, ive only been here for 2 months and tomorrow im having a party with with more than 100 people coming, more half of which ive met since i came here.

Uk rules!

crazy_c
Its the kind of progamme i watch during the ads of a good tv show im watchen

chicken fish
erm.........wife swap i guess....well at the moment anyway

wicker_man
The Salon > Total rubbish,it has b-list celebrities and wanna be stars clambering for some fame. Same with Big Brother and all those reality pop shows.

Favourite Shows > Buffy The Vampire Slayer,Angel,Stargate SG:1,Most Haunted,Red Dwarf,The Simpsons,League of Gentlemen,Father Ted,Jackass,Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased),Bottom,Doctor Who,The A-Team,Walking with Dinosaurs,Johnathon Creek,Strange,Scream Team,Scariest Places on Earth and Strange but True...to name but a few.

the_only1
My fav at the moment is Little Britain on BBC3! god so funny!lol alien

Baylin
I think you've covered most of em there!

crazy_c
Hee hee i saw a guy get ass waxed on the salon before

thorncrawler
laughing out loudsmilelaughing out loud

Dirty Vader
Big Brother series two was good. Peep show's good fun.
Walking With Dinosaurs?

ab012f9448
Big brother 4 was CRAP!!! Never seen something as boring in my entire life. The Salon actually looks good compared to BB4

Postman_Pat
never really watched it

lil bitchiness
Oh my god Big broher sucks with passion! I hate it! I always have...NOBODY CARES!! Its not like an american Big Brother...its all....crappy.blink

burlyman
american big bro...is....FUN!
english big bro....is....FRIGID!

crazy_c
American big bro sucks! The backing music and argh!!!!! The british one was good till the last series when they put a whole loada boring people in the house.

burlyman
american big bro looked fun huh

only the first uk big bro was goo erm cause it was new... it had 3 lesbians... peple got naked and stuf... got boring after that
sleep

lil bitchiness
ARGH!! Stop soundsng like Tex!!

confused

stormsgreat
i hate the salon so much because it's always on inted of friends and on e4! has anyone seen dead liek me they only have it on skyone because it's not good enough for anything else but i love it! smile

the_only1
bb1 and bb2 where the best! just look where it got bb2 winner Brian Dowling! and remember nasty nick!wot the hell was so nasty about him?eh! alien

cermiestar
oh jeez....the salon s so bad it makes me angry!!!

burlyman
yes Amen.

dave123
UK tv mostly sux sad

burlyman
yes Amen.

but there is some great stuff that we get... happy
americans just get a load of sitcoms roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.