Prequel scenes to die for.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boshuda
Here are a selection of scenes from the prequel movies that I am dying to see....

Anakin donning the Vader suit for the first time...(I think I've wet myself with anticipation!!!!)

Boba Fett!!!!!!!

Anakin,Obi-wan and Yoda twirling their sabres!

Anakin and Obi-wan battling it out above the volcano!!!

Anything directly relating to the classic trilogy!

C3P0's full makeover!

Alderaan!

What do you guys think? (this list is by no means complete)

Darth Daft
Alderaan isn't confirmed, although it is a very good possibility that it will be seen and I too would love it if it did.

Ratcat
I would hope we would see Alderaan if we are going to see Bail Organa.

Wouldn't be a kicker if they showed the University and it looked exactly as it does in Aldera.Nets banner...

Boshuda
The university on aldera.net's banner is done by Ralph McQuarrie,(if some of you didn't know),so it may appear...

Dim
Yeah, but I wonder how much further Chiang and his team will take the Alderaan concept..

Ratcat
Can you imaging how Charles I(aka TPOA) will react if it appears. He'll be unbearable. laughing out loud

Menarytom2000
Yeah. I wanna see the rain fight and the Mace vs Jango Fett fight in that gladiator arena

Dim
There hasn't been any spy reports of Alderaan though...so I'm not counting on it...

Boshuda
Alderaan is coming ..I have seen it with mine minds eye..concentrate...far off places you will see!

the Whill
As a Whill, I realy want to see Degobah again. It's my favourite planet as it's very mystical. I can't wait for the scene when everyone finds out that Palpatine is a Sith.

Dim
I don't know Boshuda...maybe in 3..but it's going to be Kamino as the water world in this one...or so we're led to believe.

Boshuda
Yeah, Alderaan will appear in Episode 3,when Leia and her mother flee there during the Jedi persecution.

Xantos Clone
Although the Mace gladiator thing would be so kool, I can just hear today's sinical critics bash it as a rip-off of the 'Gladiator' movie....there are already so many Roman Empire refereces.....

what the critics don't realize is that GL has had this vision way before the gladiator movie came out...

critics suck!

MAXIMUS...MAXIMUS!!!

mesa back!

Jedimaster3838
I can't wait to see the twins for the first time. Luke is my favorite all time character and seeing him will be cool. And hearing Yoda and obi-Wan talking about their futures will be great!

Dim
Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how they handle the birth and Luke & Leia's seperation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.