The weather is SCREWY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElStuddo
I mean a cold front comes through here, chills everything off, I can breath a WHOLE lot better here in Houston (aka Hellston). It only lasts for 1 day!! Then like tommrow, the air is going to blow right back from the south, making me miserable! All the sea and refinery air that blows back, UGH!!! I hate it, not to mention the humidity it brings back. WTF!? Exactly 20 years ago, when we had a front come in, it would STAY COLD. And get re-enforced by another, and another. A front and north air would last 1 week! And here it is in the middle of November, and its only lasted 1 day. Mother nature sux more and more each year.

crazy_c
It does. For the past few weeks here it has been like this :
Dry for a few days the a few days worth of rain in one day,
Dry for a few days the a few days worth of rain in one day,
Dry for a few days the a few days worth of rain in one day and so on.

chicken fish
erm....poor you guys

ElStuddo
Maybe it would change and go back to normal if we put 1,000,000s of air purafiers in the sky, and along the freeways, and dumped 1,000,000s barge loads of dry ice in the gulf! big grin

burlyman
the weather in the english channel helps our defense

Bhang
It rained like 5 inches in one hour here today!
Cars are floating down the street

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.